See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Counting advice - El Cortez

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Blog Entries

thanks zebaustin. Very helpful but the part people seem to misrepresent is the holy grail; PENETRATION! I would trust the Wizzard of Odds and use that site a lot. So I wish he would have included the penetration level. Still a great link!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I was jumping my bet with the count up and down violently going from 1 hand of 1 unit to 2 hands of 16 units each and then back to 2 hands of 1 unit each in a single deck game.
    That's insane! a 32:1 spread st single deck? I'm surprised the ploppies weren't yelling at you too.
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

I play there once a year, short session with friendly cover act. It works. 25 min table. Can't resist the challenge with the EC. I would go there several times during my week, but often playing other stores with decent games. I would love to be able to play long sessions any where, but short sessions keep me free of trouble. Excellent advice above. KJ surely has most experience and sound advice.

was walking around EC and Freemont the other night and saw penetration at around 50% on most tables except one!! Went home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123