Thread: Its been fun

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Its been fun

I also will be departing. Thank you Norm and everyone else on here thats helped me become a better player, such as Tthree, Flash, ZG, bigplayer, etc. Ill probably still hang around for chat, or general forums, but thats it. Later
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 10-18-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Ditto. To what ZenKing just said. In spite of some backlash for having a contrarian appoach my game has improved to make more $$$ faster...and with less scrutiny.It's soon time to get back on the road for the next 4 months - but you've all contributed to a fun off-season for me. As they say, I'm a better person/player for having known all those ZenKing mentioned plus Tarzan, DBJT, Dog Hand and even Rainmaker (Bobby). lol Best of luck and God Bless you all. P.S. I still think Rain is Norms alter ego. lol
    Sorry Moses could not respond to your PMs. Something is wrong with the site (lol). Yeah this is garbage now...I am actually thinking about getting a subscription at bj21.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    I also will be departing. Thank you Norm and everyone else on here thats helped me become a better player, such as Tthree, Flash, ZG, bigplayer, etc. Ill probably still hang around for chat, or general forums, but thats it. Later
    That sucks ZK. You were a thoughtful poster, I enjoyed reading. Catch you on the flipside.

that sucks. I've learned a lot on this site. especially from the likes of moo321, tthree, bigplayer, zen master flash, and a few others. thanks guys.
    big dog in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    ...I am actually thinking about getting a subscription at bj21.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

Banned or Suspended

also to KJ who i forgot to mention, a big inspiration and a lot of helpful advice since i joined this forum and kept me in line with reality lol. Also a big shout out to Nyne and smallcap, who also helped me tremendously, like i said ill still lurk around every so often but my posts will steadily decrease, and im sure some of you can care less lol, just letting you guys know.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 10-19-2013 at 09:26 PM.

You went by his more familiar longer name "etc". It's long for KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Thank you Norm and everyone else on here thats helped me become a better player, such as Tthree, Flash, ZG, bigplayer, etc.