See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: fee forum

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

fee forum

so i just signed up for this forum and i really don't want to see the place go down the ****ter . This place was invaluable in learning, researching, and putting together a winning game of bj when i first started counting which really wasn't that long ago. Without this place i would of never learned to count or start to learn about anything AP related. I have made a decent amount of money from a direct correlation from this site giving me a start.

I signed up cause i feel like i owe something back. But lately its just too much to keep up with everything and a lot of the good posts are just not here anymore. Props for big player keeping up with his helpfulness and unselfishness to basically anyone who asks for card counting advice.

I am hear for the long haul and I hope with the fee some of the more senior members get back on this board so we can meaningful discussions. Bj21 serves its purpose but that purpose for me is mostly a search function and not an active discussion. I really liked this place 13 months ago and it helped me tremendously, especially the chat feature. I am not read to give up on it yet and i hope some other member will share my same beliefs...

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    so i just signed up for this forum and i really don't want to see the place go down the ****ter . This place was invaluable in learning, researching, and putting together a winning game of bj when i first started counting which really wasn't that long ago. Without this place i would of never learned to count or start to learn about anything AP related. I have made a decent amount of money from a direct correlation from this site giving me a start.I signed up cause i feel like i owe something back. But lately its just too much to keep up with everything and a lot of the good posts are just not here anymore. Props for big player keeping up with his helpfulness and unselfishness to basically anyone who asks for card counting advice.I am hear for the long haul and I hope with the fee some of the more senior members get back on this board so we can meaningful discussions. Bj21 serves its purpose but that purpose for me is mostly a search function and not an active discussion. I really liked this place 13 months ago and it helped me tremendously, especially the chat feature. I am not read to give up on it yet and i hope some other member will share my same beliefs...
    Wanna know what I think?

Blog Entries

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Enough is enough. Rainmaker has been trolling for four hours. I let this continue today as the fee change was made today. But, the complaints are building and he is making the site unusable. Banned for two days.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Glad to see that guy is banned, and glad to see you're going to be hanging around, SCG.

This site was getting overrun with nonsense. It was getting difficult to keep up, even trying to skip the bad. I hope this small trivial fee can in the long run revitalize it to the quality it was a year ago. It's too bad there has been such a, in my opinion, over reaction to a small, well intentioned fee - but everyone's take on it varies, I suppose.
    "I did it for me..... I liked it. I was good at it...and I was...really...I was alive..."