See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Upcoming Vegas BJ Trips - Need Help w/ Bankroll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    I don't have a lot of extra cash flow. With that said I have some very high interest loans that I'm currently paying back. Thus my plan was to take some of the cash to pay those off, because they are about 5 times the 20% I'm offering here. I would then keep around $1000 to take on the trip.
    If you'll be paying off loans by getting other loans, I suggest use your remaining $ for a bankruptcy lawyer and file for bankruptcy.

And STOP GAMBLING!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I meant your next trip. 2 months ago I asked you about how was your system and still no answer, no one will invest in your system if you not even explain. You always talk about your "12 sessions in a row" sytem, but you've only used it once, so... As I told you before, many people here has had more than 12 sessions in a row, I personally had 23 when I started with my first counting system, actually I'm in a hot streak, and you know how? well, just playing with a 1%-1.5% advantage. But you do not want to learn my friend, no one here wants to bother you, they are just giving you an advice, they are just saying you're wrong, that you are playing a losing game, you can run good a month or two, but then comes the debacle. You ever wonder: If progressions really works, how many millionaires there were in the world doing just progressions? I really wish you the best in the world reaching your goals, but think about it...
    I didn't ask for anyone to invest in my playing. I asked for a loan and was honest about what I'd be doing with the loan.

Quote Originally Posted by BJNewbee View Post
    If you'll be paying off loans by getting other loans, I suggest use your remaining $ for a bankruptcy lawyer and file for bankruptcy.

And STOP GAMBLING!
    Uh yeah, it's called lowering your interest. That doesn't put you in bankruptcy. Lol

Lol, my life is together, but thank you for your concern. I know Blackjack very well. I've dealt the highest games. I was graduated 1st in my class and 2 weeks early in blackjack school. I've play very good and discipline. I made $3600 on my last trip with a BR of $1000 back in June of this year. Like I said, the trip is paid for. I'm just looking for some help with the bankroll. I'd rather pay someone here 20% and save money at the same time. Thanks again, Mr BJ75
    See this is getting funnier. I can guaranteed you nobody care that you graudated 1st in your class and 2 weeks early in blackjack school. What people care about is if they lend you the money how can you make them a profit and not lose everything. Graduating 1st in your class and 2 weeks early in blackjack school don't matter!!! I don't care you are the Valedictorian of the school! What matter is what can you do for the other person. They don't care how good you are in class. You mention you know Blackjack very well. Tell me everything you know about it???

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    See this is getting funnier. I can guaranteed you nobody care that you graudated 1st in your class and 2 weeks early in blackjack school. What people care about is if they lend you the money how can you make them a profit and not lose everything. Graduating 1st in your class and 2 weeks early in blackjack school don't matter!!! I don't care you are the Valedictorian of the school! What matter is what can you do for the other person. They don't care how good you are in class. You mention you know Blackjack very well. Tell me everything you know about it???
    Serious Player, I agree this is getting funnier. You can't do the simple math here. Let me help once again. Forget about the blackjack. I'm currently paying $1600 a month on super high interest loans. I haven't missed a single payment on any of those, and the payments are biweekly. I'm asking for a loan to pay a majority of those off at 20% or higher which will lower the interest I'm currently paying those greedy sons of *****es. Thus, the money I'm guaranteeing doesn't have to be generated... It already is. I'm not having to find more work, I'm not having to win at BJ, I'm just lowering my interest rate by 80%+! I make very good money, yet my divorce had an effect on my credit score, this getting good rates is not easy these days. I understand if you're not interested, yet please get the facts straight. Thanks again.

Serious Player, I agree this is getting funnier. You can't do the simple math here. Let me help once again. Forget about the blackjack. I'm currently paying $1600 a month on super high interest loans. I haven't missed a single payment on any of those, and the payments are biweekly. I'm asking for a loan to pay a majority of those off at 20% or higher which will lower the interest I'm currently paying those greedy sons of *****es. Thus, the money I'm guaranteeing doesn't have to be generated... It already is. I'm not having to find more work, I'm not having to win at BJ, I'm just lowering my interest rate by 80%+! I make very good money, yet my divorce had an effect on my credit score, this getting good rates is not easy these days. I understand if you're not interested, yet please get the facts straight. Thanks again.
    It seems that you are in a financial jam, due in no small part to your poor financial decisions you have made in the past. Your early graduation from a "blackjack school" that apparently teaches some sort of progression/money management system is not impressive. You appear to be a degenerate gambler looking for a sucker to finance an errant lifestyle that you would like to continue. You would be better off getting a second job to retire your debt and vowing to never gamble again. You are way too undisciplined to be an AP.

Quote Originally Posted by mofungoo View Post
    It seems that you are in a financial jam, due in no small part to your poor financial decisions you have made in the past. Your early graduation from a "blackjack school" that apparently teaches some sort of progression/money management system is not impressive. You appear to be a degenerate gambler looking for a sucker to finance an errant lifestyle that you would like to continue. You would be better off getting a second job to retire your debt and vowing to never gamble again. You are way too undisciplined to be an AP.
    Too funny, y'all continue to write **** without reading. I guess it's like the guy that likes to hear himself talk. Lol. I have 3 jobs thank you very much! Have a made financial mistakes, yes... It's called divorce!!!

Is this when I send the money to a Nigerian prince so he can free up his money and pay me back x10?

Ok, thought you number guys could be a little more creative with your thoughts on this. You all just run to the same scam and go to work.

I currently work 3 jobs. Due to my divorce and child support, I don't have a lot of extra cash flow. With that said I have some very high interest loans that I'm currently paying back. Thus my plan was to take some of the cash to pay those off, because they are about 5 times the 20% I'm offering here. I would then keep around $1000 to take on the trip.

I was just here asking for a high interest loan from people that share in a similar interest, that is it.

Thank you,

Mr BJ75
    Why don't you get a bunch of low interest loans to pay off your high interest loans? You're saying the money to pay back the high interest loan you are requesting from one of us is already generated? Then why do you need one of us? Because you are totally undisciplined and lack the patience to wait until your finances change? Good credit, bad credit, no credit--we'll finance your gambling habit? If you want a high interest loan so badly--just to gamble with--why don't you use a credit card cash advance? You are at a site for EXPERT card players. Your system does not work, period. Sure, you can probably find a few dummies here, just like you could anywhere else. But most of us are going to jump on this terrible idea publicly, as soon you publcly request funding--so that everyone is warned--including yourself, in case you actually are not aware that this is mathematically unsound. I do not understand why you do not give up.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-14-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Why don't you get a bunch of low interest loans to pay off your high interest loans? You're saying the money to pay back the high interest loan you are requesting from one of us is already generated? Then why do you need one of us? Because you are totally undisciplined and lack the patience to wait until your finances change? Good credit, bad credit, no credit--we'll finance your gambling habit? If you want a high interest loan so badly--just to gamble with--why don't you use a credit card cash advance? You are at a site for EXPERT card players. Your system does not work, period. Sure, you can probably find a few dummies here, just like you could anywhere else. But most of us are going to jump on this terrible idea publicly, as soon you publcly request funding--so that everyone is warned--including yourself, in case you actually are not aware that this is mathematically unsound. I do not understand why you do not give up.
    Why do ask questions that I've already answered??? I can't get a low interest rate loan. I'm asking for a 20%+ loan which is far, far lower than what I'm paying now. If you don't want 20%+ on your money. Just say no thank you and move on. No bashing needed. Thank you.

You're more likely to get a loan off craigslist mate...
    ~R

Why do ask questions that I've already answered??? I can't get a low interest rate loan. I'm asking for a 20%+ loan which is far, far lower than what I'm paying now. If you don't want 20%+ on your money. Just say no thank you and move on. No bashing needed. Thank you.
    The only ones who charge that much interest are credit cards. Why don't you say that you maxed out your credit cards instead of saying they are loans. I did read it...however, I do not hold that against you. A lot of people seem to not read a part of a post or skim it, and then give a nonsensical post; it has been done to me. But I do not do that. What you said did not make sense. You need a loan to gamble...the loan you are getting will provide you with money to pay back the loan...therefore, you do not need a loan, but are asking for one anyway. I said why not get a low interest loan because you are asking us for a high interest loan! If you are such a terrible credit risk that a professional credit assessor would not oblige, why would we (after we professionally assessed your system is worthless)? Bashing is becoming more and more necessary as you persist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    The only ones who charge that much interest are credit cards. Why don't you say that you maxed out your credit cards instead of saying they are loans. I did read it...however, I do not hold that against you. A lot of people seem to not read a part of a post or skim it, and then give a nonsensical post; it has been done to me. But I do not do that. What you said did not make sense. You need a loan to gamble...the loan you are getting will provide you with money to pay back the loan...therefore, you do not need a loan, but are asking for one anyway. I said why not get a low interest loan because you are asking us for a high interest loan! If you are such a terrible credit risk that a professional credit assessor would not oblige, why would we (after we professionally assessed your system is worthless)? Bashing is becoming more and more necessary as you persist.
    Rainmaker, you're wrong again. Such smarts going to waste. I understand your reason for trying to help protect others, yet no reason for your efforts here. My credit cards charge around 23.9% and have low limits, all two of them. Lol. I'm glad for you that you've never had to get a payday advance, yet I have. I've been on time with every payment and pay them biweekly. With that said, they are charging between 110-230% interest. Now maybe you'll understand that if I pay those off, how I'll be able to afford a 20%+ loan. The money that I owe them would now be the money I owe someone here at a much, much lower rate. Maybe the math in this equation is just to simple for you. Mr BJ75

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast