See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2 Upcoming Vegas BJ Trips - Need Help w/ Bankroll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Why don't you shut up about the fee. Either pay it or don't pay it and drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    Why don't you shut up about the fee. Either pay it or don't pay it and drop it
    Why don't you get bent, junior? I responded to a post and politely asked that the subject be dropped due to my propensity to respond. If you make that many mistakes reading, you probably should not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I agree with the boy from hardin county for a change. The only reason not to have contacted Dog, whose only motivation is to save or make you money, is that you already know the answer and don't want to confirm it so your delusion can continue. Even the most complex systems can be laid out in detail in a short time. Programming on Dog's end might take considerably longer.
    I do not think that is the ONLY reason. My position has always been that he is a con (albeit, with no hard evidence he doesn't deserve to be burned at the stake). He would not send any info to Dog Hand because it would be confirmed that he is a fake, and then no one would ever invest. No delusions about it.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-21-2013 at 05:27 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I do not think that is the ONLY reason. My position has always been that he is a con (albeit, with no hard evidence he doesn't deserve to be burned at the stake). He would not send any info to Dog Hand because it would be confirmed that he is a fake, and then no one would ever invest. No delusions about it.
    Norm? You have to be kidding. He has been a cornerstone of the BJ community from the start decades ago. If you have a favorite expert the odds are he/she consults Norm. His software is the best on the market and nobody would dispute that.

I am impressed you can at lest try to keep your mouth shut. maybe you won't get banned in the long run. I think everyone figured it is only a matter of time. This site was a very civil site until a recent influx of newbies. They have taken the site in a direction away from Norm's vision for the site. He is more patient than I would be but the axe falls on these people stirring the pot, disrespecting others and engaging in personal attacks. We all have bad days that can make us act in a way we know better but trying to mend fences goes a long way after the fact. Even better is being the calming voice during the storm. If you want to be confrontational and engage in personal attacks visit BJ21 instead. You will fit right in. Here respectful disagreement and reasoned discussion are what is called for. Some act like disagreement is attack. You post to get feedback. If everyone disagrees that is just their feedback. You may still be right but most likely you should look closer at the data with an open mind.

Oops, No, I think he was talking about the OP..
    "I did it for me..... I liked it. I was good at it...and I was...really...I was alive..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Oops, No, I think he was talking about the OP..
    Wow, on page 16 I don't even remember who the OP is. Oh, the title gave it away. The one begging for people to fund his losing system that may have gotten lucky if you give him credibility.

"Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by rollingstoned View Post
    rofl!!

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Norm? You have to be kidding. He has been a cornerstone of the BJ community from the start decades ago. If you have a favorite expert the odds are he/she consults Norm. His software is the best on the market and nobody would dispute that.

I am impressed you can at lest try to keep your mouth shut. maybe you won't get banned in the long run. I think everyone figured it is only a matter of time. This site was a very civil site until a recent influx of newbies. They have taken the site in a direction away from Norm's vision for the site. He is more patient than I would be but the axe falls on these people stirring the pot, disrespecting others and engaging in personal attacks. We all have bad days that can make us act in a way we know better but trying to mend fences goes a long way after the fact. Even better is being the calming voice during the storm. If you want to be confrontational and engage in personal attacks visit BJ21 instead. You will fit right in. Here respectful disagreement and reasoned discussion are what is called for. Some act like disagreement is attack. You post to get feedback. If everyone disagrees that is just their feedback. You may still be right but most likely you should look closer at the data with an open mind.
    Who found this helpful? I find it hard to swallow that my post, in reply to your post referencing the exact same subject you addressed, could be innocently misinterpreted by a Shakira-esque genius. I detect foul play. A deliberate personal attack that tangentially condemns personal attacks, so as to discourage any skeptics? Genius.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-27-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112