See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2 Upcoming Vegas BJ Trips - Need Help w/ Bankroll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    I haven't had time to send to Dog yet.
    Hey seuss! Por Favor!

If anyone around here gives you money, they are an IDIOT!

And I don't think any of the regulars around here are idiots. Don't think you are going to raise a single dime.

I haven't had time to send to Dog yet.
    i have changed my view of you: if you are not a swindler (seeming MORE likely) but if not, you belong in the lame-dude category---make that REALLY lame. i would be referring to the fact you have had plenty of time for plenty of posting and when the well-respected DOG makes you a generous offer, and the world is on the edge of their seat---"you AINT GOT TIME!!!!!"------you are beyond lame, leading me back to swindler-idiot?? who could know? in any event, i thank you for the entertainment and the guys who tell you no dimes for you?---my money is on THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardin county boy View Post
    i have changed my view of you: if you are not a swindler (seeming MORE likely) but if not, you belong in the lame-dude category---make that REALLY lame. i would be referring to the fact you have had plenty of time for plenty of posting and when the well-respected DOG makes you a generous offer, and the world is on the edge of their seat---"you AINT GOT TIME!!!!!"------you are beyond lame, leading me back to swindler-idiot?? who could know? in any event, i thank you for the entertainment and the guys who tell you no dimes for you?---my money is on THEM.
    Hey Hard, I can understand you thinking that. I'm not going just send Dog a quick note, it will be a very detailed layout.

A move to ur local ga meeting would prob be ur best bet since I Garentee ur voodoo progression system will make u go broke.. Ill lone u 5 bucks, 3 for a cup of coffee and two dollars to drop in the basket at the meeting

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    A move to ur local ga meeting would prob be ur best bet since I Garentee ur voodoo progression system will make u go broke.. Ill lone u 5 bucks, 3 for a cup of coffee and two dollars to drop in the basket at the meeting
    Voire dire

Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    Sounds like you've been there. I'm all good thanks.

You are a person with a good math back ground? We have a serious problem here!So do you think most people that analyzed bj are any folk of the street?They spend a great deal of time and efforts studying and learning the subjects of mathematics ,probabilities and statistic and use computer simulation to help them . I doubt they are wrong ,as you are most likely to have a flawed system(maybe you have not notice your mistake) that you think will work.

Quote Originally Posted by HowMany View Post
    If anyone around here gives you money, they are an IDIOT!And I don't think any of the regulars around here are idiots. Don't think you are going to raise a single dime.
    Don't talk to Norm like that! Oh wait, this isn't 'Subscription fee".

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    What is the result of the simulation?
    Hey why do riffles matter? It's just when they interlace (shuffle) the cards more than once before moving on, right? Seems like that would not change anything.

Hey Hard, I can understand you thinking that. I'm not going just send Dog a quick note, it will be a very detailed layout.
    I agree with the boy from hardin county for a change. The only reason not to have contacted Dog, whose only motivation is to save or make you money, is that you already know the answer and don't want to confirm it so your delusion can continue. Even the most complex systems can be laid out in detail in a short time. Programming on Dog's end might take considerably longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Don't talk to Norm like that! Oh wait, this isn't 'Subscription fee".
    Norm's fee is a nominal fee. People that don't want to pay don't have an issue with the amount or the value of the site. The costs to run the site are real (at least a couple thousand a year just for maintaining the site without compensating anyone that puts time in) and he has paid them without charging in the past. He has a little over 2400 current members. He will lose some to the fee which means $5000 give or take generated from fees as the sites only source of income. No advertising income, no selling of personal info. If anything he should charge more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Norm's fee is a nominal fee. People that don't want to pay don't have an issue with the amount or the value of the site. The costs to run the site are real (at least a couple thousand a year just for maintaining the site without compensating anyone that puts time in) and he has paid them without charging in the past. He has a little over 2400 current members. He will lose some to the fee which means $5000 give or take generated from fees as the sites only source of income. No advertising income, no selling of personal info. If anything he should charge more.
    My issue is obviously not the dollar amount. If I lit $12 on fire, I doubt I would be an emotional wreck. I do not see how value is not an issue, since you declared you might not pay it. You cannot measure value in the most flattering of ways for everyone else, but declare some excuse for not wanting it like "I already belong to a paysite". My issue is hypocrisy. I do not care to elaborate, it is clear admin wants me to remain silent on the fee issue. I would appreciate it if no one provoked me.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast