It IS possible. And if you play basic strategy already, your chances have improved even more. Do NOT veer from basic especially if you do not count. If possible, learn hilo and just use it for betting variations. If you only have 12hrs, this should take no more then 1. With 11 hrs left, hail mary your BR and hope for the best. Keep in mind i do NOT reccommend this. Though i can work (especialy if you learn hi lo)
Otherwise, your best bet as a GAMBLER, is to subject your BR to the house edge for as little as possible. Meaning, bet alot, and dont plan on playing for the whole 12hrs. $1,000hands? Or more, idk. But if your gambling, then just go for it and dont waste time. The house edge will crush you over time.

BUT if you combine both techniques (hail mary + hilo for betting /w basic) you can DRAMATICALLY improve your chances by using a bet spread. So take an hour or 2 to get hilo down, learn to true count, and then hail mary that ish.
Backcount. Jump in at +2TC, wong out at TC0. Spread from 1% to 10% of your BR. So with 6K itd be a $60-$600 spread. Wack wack wack at them tables no mercy.
Just my advice if i was desperate.

~Pac

Ps. I seriously would advice NOT DOING THIS WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO COUNT!! Gamblings baaad.