See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MR BJ75 part III

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

MR BJ75 part III

Sad to hear of anyone's divorce. It certainly can doom one or both parties to financial ruin for many years.
    Also, trouble with the IRS is a huge negative EV play.
    I often say that as a small business owner, my subs and suppliers get paid first, then the government, then if there's anything left, we get paid.
    I wanted to ask Mr BJ75 about his results playing in Oklahoma with the fifty cent antes. How often he tries to beat those games and does he ever go to Louisiana. I can't imagine using a progression with an ante game where play-all is utilized for even a fixed number of hands. Perhaps we'll find out.
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

metronome, time to be serious. $0.50 ante? That's ~ $50/hour. He makes $250+ per hour every time he plays [minus antes]. Antes are child-play, pocket change, etc.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

From what I gather, there must be a few states that have antes on blackjack? It is surprising that anyone would play these games at all.

Why is it surprising? We have people here pushing and defending retarded progression systems, and these people actually went out and found a board for skilled players! I once found someone who pretended to know the game but argued no one ever gets an edge ever, even with counting!

What do you think the clueless ploppy who plays for entertainment does? He doesn't give a **** about ante, he can't even conceptualize that the game can be profitable. He's just there to fool himself into having "fun".

In AC they charge a $.25 ante on a dollar game. If you bet over $10 there is no ante. Lots of low budget plops love this game.

Mr. BJ75 is a con man, and a poor one. Why do you want to know details about his story? Would you like to invest $5000 in my system? I use a counting system with an advantage. Serious investors will be provided with any details they want. I promise a 100% return on your money if I win, but if I lose, you lose your money. You can trust me to honestly report my earnings.

But I have difficulty gather 5000 dollars even though I have a sure winning system. I cannot just go to a small local store to make up the $3200 that I so desperately need, because my system is too powerful. The store will not be able to even know what hit it. I don't want to embarrass them nor win that kind of money.

Because I am a honest man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    But I have difficulty gather 5000 dollars even though I have a sure winning system. I cannot just go to a small local store to make up the $3200 that I so desperately need, because my system is too powerful. The store will not be able to even know what hit it. I don't want to embarrass them nor win that kind of money.

Because I am a honest man.

I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure you're making fun of somebody else. Please put some emoticons in your post before somebody believes you, and starts sending your truckloads of cash. LOL!
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Would you like to invest $5000 in my system? I use a counting system with an advantage. Serious investors will be provided with any details they want. I promise a 100% return on your money if I win, but if I lose, you lose your money. You can trust me to honestly report my earnings.

Rainmaker, are you serious or just making a joke? If you're serious, PM me with some details on your system.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post
    Rainmaker, are you serious or just making a joke? If you're serious, PM me with some details on your system.
    I don't think I can PM you yet I just joined. I was kinda joking because I didn't think people are looking to invest, and it's silly to invest in a losing system when you can invest in counters. But I'd take on an investor. I can give you details here if you dont wanna wait, unless you want them private. Why do you wanna invest? I wouldnt invest in someone else, I'd just play myself. Do you not have enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I don't think I can PM you yet I just joined. I was kinda joking because I didn't think people are looking to invest, and it's silly to invest in a losing system when you can invest in counters. But I'd take on an investor. I can give you details here if you dont wanna wait, unless you want them private. Why do you wanna invest? I wouldnt invest in someone else, I'd just play myself. Do you not have enough time?

I was just joking. An capable counter would not need an investor. Whatever bankroll he has right now will grow in time.

On the other hand, an investor has safer and/or more visible mechanisms for their risk capital. Seldom does an investor in a stock, mutual fund, ETF, or options have to hear the words: "Just trust me!"

A highly-trained and very intelligent counter with a whale bankroll? Now, THAT's gonna do some damage.

Funny, even after I've explained the 50 to 100 hands/hour, most just keep plopping down their 50 cents, or a dollar for bets over $50.
    Amazing....
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post
    I was just joking. An capable counter would not need an investor. Whatever bankroll he has right now will grow in time. On the other hand, an investor has safer and/or more visible mechanisms for their risk capital. Seldom does an investor in a stock, mutual fund, ETF, or options have to hear the words: "Just trust me!" A highly-trained and very intelligent counter with a whale bankroll? Now, THAT's gonna do some damage.
    You had me fooled, I thought that pointing out how ridiculous it would be to invest in a progression player instead of me had inadvertantly led to someone wanting to invest. Yeah a counter doesn't need an investor, but a bigger bankroll is good to have. If you change your mind, PM me someday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast