just got back from my 16 unit win. beside the thrill of the hunt in each trip, elaborately deploying all the disadvantaged tools in my belt to lock up a win and bring it home, the most pleasant this trip was yapping with another voodoo master as we sat at a fishing hole that happened to be throwing money at us. i was working my insanely slow, almost flat-bet lure while this guy was telling me how he bets one till he wins then goes to three etc. he was simultaneously telling his pretty girlfriend how to play her hand, explaining he never hit his 12 against dealer 2 or three so i was sure to add that i loved to surrender my 8-8 against 9,10 and ace and when surrender not available, for goodness sake, just hit.

after a very average trip like that, pleasant and profitable, i reflect on one of the top posts in the forum---the KJ biography----most all of us liked that one.

in it he talked of holding himself back to green chip with spread to help with longevity and of never reaching a six-figure, annual income. he or others talk of green chip play calling for perhaps a 25,000$ bankroll and, at that, some risk of ruin.

i bet i am not the only disadvantage player that imagines that if he played with even 1/10th of KJ's very impressive discipline, that it is very hard to imagine draining a thousand units in a lifetime, when you deploy so many different chances for luck (variance, if you prefer) to get you up a bit, at a point in the trip it is prudent to bag the win and go eat, golf, sleep etc.---just part of the package of pleasant tools.

might occasionally lose a disciplined 100 units this way but also occasionally WIN 100 units this way AND, almost always win SOMETHING. NEVER have the many, multiple trips in a row of losing that advantage-players describe--the math of luck-tools-creating-opportunity-to-get-up-then-quit-because-you-should just does NOT work that way and what is really cool is that those of us who delude ourselves with such voodoo-logic have not seen any math-guys present credible math that addresses just focusing on one trip at a time, keep carefully pursuing enough luck/variance-opportunities that it usually works out, graciously accept the loss when it does not and WIN.---the math guys wanna tie you to the notion that baseball is just one, long lifetime of runs-scored vs runs-scored-against-you, with no games won/lost, no play-offs, no season titles, no strategy to win one game at a time--------doesnt work that way in baseball nor is advantage play the only way lifetime winning can be achieved in blackjack.

SUPER COOL BONUS: if i played green chip, 1/10th of KJ discipline, for 50 weeks of 8+ hours, 5 days a week, just bagging what i could get each day, i THINK i would top 6 figures EVERY year and without some serious math that acknowledges baseball is a season of strategically won games, i dont gotta let the math-bullies wrest my dreams from my chip-stained hands.

if you are a qualified master-voodoo-artist, please share your stories. similarly, if you are a serious math guy who is willing to take on the ONE DAY prospects of winning by altering the voodoo approach eleven ways in a day, if need be, to allow variance to provide "the winning moment" then please private message me---if you stick it out here, the math-bullies will keep saying what we all already know and it is very distressing to us sensitive dreamers, who, deep-down, fear/feel the bullies COULD be right, just don't THINK they are.

cheers everyone.