Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Mr BJ75

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It's my turn.
    good humor, norm.

Quote Originally Posted by hitthat16 View Post
    Hardin, you seem to have put a lot of effort into discussing your system.

Why not take that effort and learn to count the cards? If you keep going the way you're going you will lose. You're gonna have so many losing "games" that you will cry uncle and look into your empty bankroll.
    good question. have counted some and it changes that enjoyable game that so easily accommodates endless, ploppy, voodoo notions that "might be true".....( he said, dreamily...) to honest work. now you don't wanna be guilty of wrecking another man's dreams do you?

What an absurd statement. Only way to limit the downside is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T84RXHhL7sc
    Nice video Norm

Quote Originally Posted by hardin county boy View Post
    good question. have counted some and it changes that enjoyable game that so easily accommodates endless, ploppy, voodoo notions that "might be true".....( he said, dreamily...) to honest work. now you don't wanna be guilty of wrecking another man's dreams do you?
    Well not to be political or anything, but in order to achieve dreams one must put in honest work rather than rely on luck.

To each their own, but my dream is to make money, and making money rather than losing it is far more enjoyable for me than the game itself.

I'd love to have a contest between us all... with all our systems at one table. We have to draw for seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    I'd love to have a contest between us all... with all our systems at one table. We have to draw for seating.
    Except remember how short term results don't mean a damn thing?

Of course they don't, unless you are me. Every visit means a lot to me! We would have to make it a running total.

unfortunately, i agree with you and, believe it or not, you guys are slowly getting thru to me to where i think i still have one fallacy left that i am not satisfied is fallacy and, like you said, i may just have to go to the honest side and actually work at this game that i do love. i think me, bank builder and mr bj75 would probably kick some short-term butt at that table and it still is not clear to me why we can't "restart" after the butt-kicking and do it again and again.....and along the way, absorb the inevitable losses that we dont accumulate easily though, by allowing shear luck lots of low risk opportunities, we allow some larger bet-size wins to happen that wipe out many more hands lost at smaller sized bets, then start over....yeah, i know, sometimes you dont get the luck and gotta pay the piper but...... (dream.....fallacy.....sucking my thumb now, as reality kinda slowly filters through......)

What an absurd statement. Only way to limit the downside is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T84RXHhL7sc
    cool, one more way to avoid the honest work of counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bank builder View Post
    I meant overall for that round not the shoe. Say I lose the fist shoe by winning 8 hands and losing 13. On a 5 min I lose 50. But the next shoe bet 10 by the end of shoe 2 I am Down 20 bucks overall I still increase to 15 but if I win the first 2 hands back to 10 bucks then lose at 10 I stay at ten but win the next hand I drop back to five. If I am positive at end of a shoe for entire round I drop to give. I hope that clears your question. I believe it works the best that can be done without counting.
    I hope you realize that if you play perfect BS you're only going to win 43% of your hands overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    That was my last trip. I put that money towards bills and small construction business. I have 2 trip, Oct 11th and Oct 25th, coming up and I want have the bankroll I need to sit down. I need 3200-5500. Are you interested in helping me?
    No, I'm not interested in giving you any of the money I've earned both by working and by playing Blackjack. I earned the money I use for my trips. I suggest you try it sometime. Why do you feel entitled to money others have worked hard for? What kind of guarantee are you offering? Your winning streak doesn't mean diddly squat! If you insist on using voodoo reasoning than I'll play along: It should be obvious that you're due to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteToker View Post
    I am at least thankful that my reaction of "this can't possibly be real" was validated.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/missusa.asp
    Most of the women didn't look like beauty pageant contestants to me.

What in Earth is the difference on what aberration occurred in the past? There is no magical corrective force. Why not add humidity or your astrological sign to the simulation?
    Because there might actually be something to that!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast