See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Mr BJ75

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question for Mr BJ75

You recently posted this in a thread seeking investors:

My numbers from last time using 12 hand system / $1000 BR and only 12 stops and 4 levels:

1. Paris +$405
    +$405
    2. Planet Hollywood +$205
    +$610
    3. MGM +$265
    +$875
    4. Tropicana +$225
    +$1100
    5. Mandalay Bay +$205
    +$1305
    6. Luxor +$200
    +$1505
    7. Excalibur +$425
    +$1930
    8. New York +$270
    +$2200
    9. Monte Carlo +$330
    +$2530
    10. Aria +$290
    +$2820
    11. Bellagio +$430
    +$3250
    12. Bally's +$365
    +$3615

Why exactly do you need investors? You're making money on your own.

That was my last trip. I put that money towards bills and small construction business. I have 2 trip, Oct 11th and Oct 25th, coming up and I want have the bankroll I need to sit down. I need 3200-5500. Are you interested in helping me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    That was my last trip. I put that money towards bills and small construction business. I have 2 trip, Oct 11th and Oct 25th, coming up and I want have the bankroll I need to sit down. I need 3200-5500. Are you interested in helping me?
    No, I'm not interested in giving you any of the money I've earned both by working and by playing Blackjack. I earned the money I use for my trips. I suggest you try it sometime. Why do you feel entitled to money others have worked hard for? What kind of guarantee are you offering? Your winning streak doesn't mean diddly squat! If you insist on using voodoo reasoning than I'll play along: It should be obvious that you're due to lose!

Again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
    Again?!
    Lol, he brought it up, not me.

mrbj75. reading the whole thread that is now closed, if you ask for money and do not give more detail on your "system", you are giving all us fellow-voodooers a worse reputation---no easy feat. seriously, i LOVE voodoo and i bet yours has great potential but we will all learn something of its math prospects if you detail it and allow the math guys to give clear observation. your postings to date have ALL the markings of a con man and i would expect a voodoo-dude like myself to be your best mark and without you answering a straight question that has been asked you on more than one occasion, you can't even draw in a sucker like me. AGAIN, describe your betting at just any one of the 12 sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by hardin county boy View Post
    mrbj75. reading the whole thread that is now closed, if you ask for money and do not give more detail on your "system", you are giving all us fellow-voodooers a worse reputation---no easy feat. seriously, i LOVE voodoo and i bet yours has great potential but we will all learn something of its math prospects if you detail it and allow the math guys to give clear observation. your postings to date have ALL the markings of a con man and i would expect a voodoo-dude like myself to be your best mark and without you answering a straight question that has been asked you on more than one occasion, you can't even draw in a sucker like me. AGAIN, describe your betting at just any one of the 12 sessions.
    You really disappointed me with this post. I never put down the counters like you did, and now you put me down and make some very large assumptions. All I ever did was show you support, and I not once asked you to invest. You need to go back and read again my friend. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    You really disappointed me with this post. I never put down the counters like you did, and now you put me down and make some very large assumptions. All I ever did was show you support, and I not once asked you to invest. You need to go back and read again my friend. Thanks a lot!
    mrbj75. i mean offense to neither you nor counters. i respect counters for being hard working, clever and disciplined--i disagree with them about voodoo and do not like their dogmatism when encountered. i like you and you have now, at least, done the best you are going to regarding telling us what you do ie, you will not tell us as you want to protect it. for the record, i will choose to figure you NOT as a con but rather a commited voodoo-guy but be aware your "protect the secret" answer is the way a con would answer as well.

Blog Entries

do not like their dogmatism when encountered.
    APs are about the least dogmatic people you can find. There are methods of beating Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Keno (on rare occasions), sports, the ponies, Pai Gow Poker, etc. But, to find them, you must first completely rid your mind of voodoo betting systems. It is the "system betters" that have been rutted in dogma for centuries.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

i disagree with them about voodoo and do not like their dogmatism when encountered
    This is the same as saying "I disagree with mathematicians about 2+2 being 4 and do not like their dogmatism when encountered". Disagree all you want, your beliefs about streaks are firmly in the realm of voodoo and the math is certain about that. Faith-based systems are crap, period.

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteToker View Post
    ... and the math is certain about that.
    Assuming you believe in math of course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9joQr4Tsk4
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePlayer View Post
    Assuming you believe in math of course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9joQr4Tsk4
    That was pretty funny. Half the non-math believers couldn't even speak proper English either. Miss Vermont had a brain though. Well art least the one person can add. She could probably learn to count a level 1 but only an unbalanced system. The times, "X", was something that was over her empty head. She probably wouldn't be able to do TC conversions I mean the goes into, "/", is harder than times..

He won't describe it, because he's a con man (bad one, at that) trying to do the whole Ponzi scheme / pyramid thing.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast