Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cvcx bet spread

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    its set on default - floor

AussiePlayer has it right. You are still forcing a $25 minimum by having a $25 minimum chip size. Drop that to $5 and you should see a change. With that bankroll, 25-200 is over betting.

Quote Originally Posted by max85 View Post
    i was able to recreate the max bet at TC=3 when I selected HiLo Lite Full Indices. Go up to the Compare button on the menu and select HiLo Full Indices and you'll see the Max bet at TC=5 for pen = 1.5 decks (75%) and TC=4 for pen=1.25 (62%). That's with "Minimum Bet Size" selected. With "Rational Bets" selected, the Max Bet is at TC=4.
    Last edited by Intermediate; 09-01-2013 at 06:35 AM.

I have it up right now (not sure which count system you're using), but it's still showing a 25-200 spread (with 1.0x kelly) and a 12k roll, max bet out at 2.1% [TC = +7, Zen].

Also, he has it on full Kelly, meaning he will be "over betting", at least in comparison to what most people think when it comes to kelly/ROR.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Blog Entries

HiLo Lite divides by half-decks to get TC.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I was running a sim with Red 7 index numbers and changed the insurance decks table to 1 instead of the published 0. This shifted my bet by count schedule.

Maybe you have your insurance decks setting is different than Wong's published and Norm's entered #'s as you have also been asking what TC to take insurance.

If you change the ins decks setting you should see a shift in TC bet schedule like my sim. This could be why your schedule is shifted.

Blog Entries

Changing the Ins decks table should not make any noticeable difference.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Changing the Ins decks table should not make any noticeable difference.
    Hmm. I have a users strategy that I input that sims pretty much the same (SCORE, bet ramp, edge) as your Arnolds Red 7 1 and 2 decks strategy. But when I change the insurance decks (that's all I did) it changed the bet ramp schedule.

Max85: What I do when my sims don't make sense is look at one of norms included sims for that count, or use his included strategy to run my sim. So if you're using Hi-Lo and don't have more time to figure out the discrepancy you can use the included CVCX sims and know your statistics will be pretty much the same.

i just opened the program up again and ran an identical sim, it is now max bet at tc4..............................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12