I thought I'd post this just to illustrate what can and does happen when banging the tables. Before last week, I was up right at $7K. I had some pretty horrific swings that went something like this. Up $7K first two months of the year, then down $500.00 after the next three months. The last three months brought me almost back to $7K so I've been playing break-even blackjack for about 6 months.

Last week I won $4K after only three hours of play then today I dumped back half my $4K in two hours of play. After eight months I'm still up $9K with about ninety hours of play. Last year I made $8K with about 125 hours of play so I'm about at EV for my style of play. I think you guys noticed that I don't play that many hours. I keep telling myself that I can do 500 hours a year, so I'm going to give it a shot in 2014.

Easy as One, Two, Three.

This is a title that I came up with that was included in one of my reports back in the dark ages. I came up with what I felt was a workable way to play near optimal blackjack. For my next post, I'll show you guys what I came up with almost 30 years ago. Don S. proof read it and had a couple of negative comments which I'll cover. Think Mr. Perfect and White Rabbit.

Lastly, had I played my normal stakes, the win would have been several times what I posted above. Of course, I probably wouldn't be able to play blackjack anywhere in Las Vegas.