Quote Originally Posted by 21gunsalute View Post
Wrong Tthree, and you know it very well. I clearly stated that if you tried to buy MY surrender that these would be MY terms. It was not a moot point.
What makes the point moot isn't your terms but the fact that nobody trying to get +EV buying surrenders would accept your terms. This is what everybody else has been trying to get you to understand. A shorter version of the exchange is a player asks to buy your surrender but no deal is made. Period. The rest of your discussion is a moot point. Nobody will take your counter offer if it is up front. The only reason to discuss further is if it is not up front. That is obviously the way everyone reasonable person discussed your deal. Either it would not happen or a deception was perpetrated. There is not a third option. If you can't understand that is the logic in this discussion then you will never understand. I and many others have explained this over and over. Most others have just given up a long time ago saying you are hopeless. I keep trying to help you understand but I think all of them are right.

I am sorry about the way things went and if you can't understand people don't want to discuss where we should go snow skiing this weekend when it is the middle of summer and none of the places being discussed will have any snow. They want to talk about going surfing or water skiing because they could actually do that. Then someone entertains the lets go snow skiing by talking about traveling to the other hemisphere to find snow but you insist on discussing snow skiing this weekend on slopes with no snow and no hope of having snow saying you are not talking about snow skiing where there is snow. It is really hard for anyone to have that discussion. We can discuss going to the moon with no food because it is made of blue cheese next if you like. I don't think you will get any serious discussion about that either without changing the moot points in the plan to fit reality.