See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Need to turn $613 into $17,934 by 10:27am PST on 9/14/13, but the money will...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Need to turn $613 into $17,934 by 10:27am PST on 9/14/13, but the money will...

...transfer from (Inner) Mongolia to a bank in Bermuda on 9/14/13 due to the globe being (roughly) spherical and timezones doing their timezone sh!t.

If anyone knows when morning is in Mongolia and is willing to wake me up when morning is in Mongolia, that would be so cool. Willing to trade some Basic Strategy suggestions (6D H17 7:5 games NMSE NRSA ONLY) against you being willing to trade currency with me. Exchanger rate so good right now, as they say in equity markets in philippines. Need to get this $613 (USD) to the J's Nugget (NLV) by tomorrow.

P.S. My ID expires 9/13 but the Hot CHick at J's Nugget remembers me by my face on ID. Sooner is better, duh!

Quote Originally Posted by darco77 View Post
    ...transfer from (Inner) Mongolia to a bank in Bermuda on 9/14/13 due to the globe being (roughly) spherical and timezones doing their timezone sh!t.

If anyone knows when morning is in Mongolia and is willing to wake me up when morning is in Mongolia, that would be so cool. Willing to trade some Basic Strategy suggestions (6D H17 7:5 games NMSE NRSA ONLY) against you being willing to trade currency with me. Exchanger rate so good right now, as they say in equity markets in philippines. Need to get this $613 (USD) to the J's Nugget (NLV) by tomorrow.

P.S. My ID expires 9/13 but the Hot CHick at J's Nugget remembers me by my face on ID. Sooner is better, duh!

Hello darco77. Nice to know you are doing so well.

Thanks for your advice before. Although I'm not sure if you followed it yourself.

I would like to help you, but unfortunately my investment capital is tied up in ocean-front properties in Death Valley. If you would help me sell them, I could send $613 to you. In fact, if you help me sell all of them, I will send you $17,934 in Hawaiian currency.

Good Luck!

P.S. A respected Blackjack expert, Norm, is moving to nearby Tibet. You may want to contact him for Blackjack tips.

http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?17220-New-member-evaluation

http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?17232-quot-I-m-thinking-of-moving-to-Tibet-and-becoming-a-monk-quot-Norm

... due to the globe being (roughly) spherical ...

Note: The term you're looking for is "oblate spheroid".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblate_spheroid
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical

http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?16514-Sh*t-Dealers-Say (post #26)

Last edited by Math Demon; 09-13-2013 at 06:21 AM.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Banned or Suspended

ALERT re: darco77

On-Line (emergency) "Intervention" needed.

Apparent Psychotic Episode ~ OR ~ hallucinogen abuse.

Math Demon,

Your kind words are appreciated, especially in such a trying era. When I rule the World - which is inevitably soon - I will think of you in a Smart and Empathetic manner.

I employ an associate who occupies a small, commercially zoned space in Beatty, Nevada. He will meet with you tomorrow, and will buy one of your Death Valley properties, at rate that will satisfy all parties.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Preferred Schedule for "World Domination"

Math Demon,

Your kind words are appreciated, especially in such a trying era. When I rule the World - which is inevitably soon - I will think of you in a Smart and Empathetic manner.

I employ an associate who occupies a small, commercially zoned space in Beatty, Nevada. He will meet with you tomorrow, and will buy one of your Death Valley properties, at rate that will satisfy all parties.

Mr. Darco (Donnie?):

When you rule the world, can I have Las Vegas? All my favorite sins are there. "Vanity! That's my favorite sin."

... and when you take over the world, can you do it on a weekday?
    ..War, chaos, and destruction really spoils my weekends..

Thanks!
    Math Demon
    Last edited by Math Demon; 09-13-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Schedule preference for "World Domination"
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post
    When you rule the world, can I have Las Vegas? All my favorite sins are there. "Vanity! That's my favorite sin."
    Absolutely. Las Vegas is yours. Paradise is mine. We'll split up Enterprise and Spring Valley after the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    ALERT re: darco77

On-Line (emergency) "Intervention" needed.

Apparent Psychotic Episode ~ OR ~ hallucinogen abuse.
    Thanks for your concern, Flash. I'm fine. I really am.

I'm worried to death about this community, though. Good lord, does the stupid $h!t ever end?

Not only will it never end, it's going to get worse.

Anyway, no time for despair. We need to make plans to turn that $17,934 into a million by the end of the month!

@Darco, in the immortal words of your avatar's character: "How much money can you lend me? I have to go, flee the country... one more hour in this town (hiccup)... I'll kill somebody."

-DBJT

hallucinogen abuse: oxymoron. It can't be done.

Today is 9/15/2013 did you succeed in turning $613 to $17,934??