See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the dealer knows

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Good to know, always frustrating when you see this. I play a white rabbit approach a lot of the time and join a lot of new shoes. I usually try to eye the shoe for the cut card, my deck estimation is not the best from the shoe but it's good enough to not sit if it looks terrible and of course sometimes you can see 2+ decks taken out of the shoe. The issue is that sometimes you end up spotting a "good cut" table which was actually the relief dealer. Relief dealers always give the best cuts everywhere it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by biggg View Post
    I have tipped on the cut before (first hand) <snip>
    biggg,

Here's a better idea. Say you're playing single deck heads-up: tell the dealer that you tip ONLY on rounds 7 and higher of each deck. That'll encourage her both to cut more deeply and to keep the ploppies away (since you won't get 7 rounds if you're not heads-up).

For double deck, make it rounds 15 and higher.

Just a suggestion!

Dog Hand

Dog, that's an interesting proposition, except some of the dealers I know of would probably be miffed at such a statement.
    However, only one way to find out
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    lol good thing you clarified. When I first read 10 times the table limit, I thought you meant 10 times the table max. Regardless of which it is, it seems like a silly constraint. I exceed 10 times the table min every time I win a max bet. I commonly do not exit after winning a max bet.

You need to understand how counting works .if you play as described ,you are wasting time.even if your unit is $100.

One problem with walking away once you hit the 10x min thing....you'll be booking a whole bunch of wins and not that many losses -- giving the impression that you are a consistent winner. Then once you hit a big loss, it'll confuse you, because that 1 loss will wipe out most of your previous wins.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

That certainly does not sound like 10 x the min. How do you play a game that wins about 10 x the min but with a spread by counting card?1-10 spread will win 10 x the min ,never mind the split and doubles that come along with the game!does not make sense to me . Please explain .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12