See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Free practice software for video poker?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Free practice software for video poker?

I know this suppose to be a blackjack forum but I am notice post about other games as well. I am looking for a software where I can train my video poker skills. Does anyone know any free practice tutorial software that does that?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    I know this suppose to be a blackjack forum but I am notice post about other games as well. I am looking for a software where I can train my video poker skills. Does anyone know any free practice tutorial software that does that?
    Try out the "Frugal Video Poker", created by Mr. Wolf and endorsed by Jean Scott, hence "Frugal".
    Pretty much the best you can do w/o spending $$$.

http://www.wolfvideopoker.com/FVP.htm
    “You aren’t making money until your money is making money.”

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    The Wizard of Odds has alot on video poker including free practice software.
    http://wizardofodds.com/play/video-poker/

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    The Wizard of Odds has alot on video poker including free practice software.
    http://wizardofodds.com/play/video-poker/
    Nice to see the greatest GNW player alive posting again.

Best,
    Ouchez

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I learned JoB and NSUD strategy on freeslots.com/videopoker. Put the strategy warning on and it will tell you when you make an error and how much it costs, your playing % and the total theoretical ev. for example it will say your play is 99.13% out of 99.54%. There is some worthwhile risk of ruin charts and strategy charts on wizard of odds website.