So I was playing DD this weekend, pretty busy (4th of July weekend). The PBs were also busy and weren't paying attention so I started spreading $15 (table min) to $250 and was having a good run.

The PBs still didn't care - I was looking at them at the corner of my eye. There were 2 of them and they were chatting away. Then a 3rd PB walks in, start of her shift looks like. I then started hearing her say "Didn't you see that he's got $2,200 in front of him??!..." I wasn't able to hear the rest of what she said. It was the end of the deck so I immediately colored up and walked to the cage.

As I was waiting in line, the lady PB approached me with a clipboard. . I find it funny coz I was just reading the clipboard thread earlier that morning, lol. She talked to me pleasantly and said they weren't able to get my player's card. So I handed it to her, she wrote it down, said thank you, and left. I always play rated for comps. Maybe they didn't record it since I only bought in $200.

Should I stay away from this store for a while or just from the lady PB's shift?

Is there something I should have done differently?