I don't know the name of these glasses, but poker players wear them to hide their eyes.
They're not shades or sunglasses, because they're not dark, they're not tinted.
These glasses are clear (not tinted), but have a light reflective mirror coating, and the flections obscure the eyes.
At Mandalay Bay, I was wearing a pair of prescription shades, dark tinted prescription glasses. A high-ranking officer came down with two security guards to the double deck table and told me that I can't wear sunglasses at the table. I took the glasses off and gave it to him to prove that these are prescription glasses. After a few minutes of awkward hesitation, he walked away.
The next day at the same table, the same guy returned and said, "Aren't you Peter? You're Peter, right? You were here a while back. I think you're Peter?" I was using Edward's ratings card. I played dumb and said that I have no idea what he's talking about. He shouted, "You better leave immediately or else. I'm calling the security right now." He got on his cell phone, so I casually walked out.
And then I was immediately outed at The Mirage, Bellagio & Aria. What the phuck!
If I wore poker glasses (I can wear contact lenses) and a shirt that indicated that I'm a Texas Holdem enthusiast (but not a cap), would that defeat the facial recognition system and not draw suspicion?
Where can I buy these glasses?