See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Something I do that is mean to the EITS. lol

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Something I do that is mean to the EITS. lol

If a player sits down at the table I'm at I just scratch my ear or the like. Sometimes if you see a player walking up to the table then just before they get there rest your chin on both hands or something.

(No it doesn't get the player in trouble.)
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You've been watching too many movies.

What about a little more dramatic than that, such as starting to cough uncontrollably and say, "Wow, I hope I didn't catch anything... I just climbed off a flight from Hong Kong!" between coughing bouts...

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    You've been watching too many movies.
    I have gotten the glare from PB when I've done that.

^ Was thinking the same thing. Hell, even if he's not an AP....a coincidence here and a coincidence there may lead to unwanted attention.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    All you need is for the guy to be a big bettor (and even an AP as well) and you and the big bettor just got pegged as part of a big money team. Talk about a longevity killer and career suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    ^ Was thinking the same thing. Hell, even if he's not an AP....a coincidence here and a coincidence there may lead to unwanted attention.
    Not in the place I do it at. I play at low stakes and everyone around me plays for low stakes too. Besides there is no heat for small time players where I go.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This doesn't mean anything. Sky shouldn't care too much about deciphering signals. This also applies to HCP. There are too many possible signals and for a room to say 'this is their signal' leans towards an opinion which is a no no for surv. All they need to figure out is on what counts does the player enter and for how much? Deviations? Then see if there is a pattern. Next, figure out if the player is a back counter or a BP. Linking a spotter is easy. If player cards are used, a knowledgeable room don't even need to run video to place players on the same table. It's all in the ratings. If they are not using pc's, then just run back footage and look at who the players are on the table each time the bp landed, then look for patterns.