See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekend's Best Ploppy Moves

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Plop stands on A5 V 10, (he did similar crazy stands earlier) and I wonder what causes this. He says "I notice the dealer often busts when I stand on 16 when she has a 10 up." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    i'm always riveted by ploppy moves. Here are the top three for this weekend I observed at, of course, a 126CSM... with 6 players.

1 Calls for a hit on his 16 V 6. (Twice in two rounds!)
    2 55 V 6 and he fails to double. (Scores an ace!)

and the award for King Plop for the weekend goes to...

3 Stands on A5 V 10. LOL WELL PLAYED, PLOPS!
    Dealer had six card twenty-one but added wrong so she said twenty. Pushed most twenties at the table. But the ploppy who bust his hand told her she had 21. So she had to put her cards back, calculate again then took everybody else's bets.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    So how is your new system working out Genius?
    Thought you'd never ask! Not too good, but it's back in the workshop being tweaked by other geniuses as well, or is it genii? Nice of you to offer to help. Ain't love grand? I appreciate! And thank you for keeping your post brief and to the point, without all your customary waffle. We shall overcome... Remember, somebody loves you.

Maybe that was an AP laying down some thick cover

Quote Originally Posted by BJNewbee View Post
    LOL. There were 3 of us at a DD table. This ploppy stayed on 2 and 5 against a dealer 6. You read that right! 2 and 5 - a total of 7, not soft. Both me, dealer and other player was explaining he needed to hit. He was firm that he's not taking the dealer's bust card.

Quote Originally Posted by BJNewbee View Post
    LOL. There were 3 of us at a DD table. This ploppy stayed on 2 and 5 against a dealer 6. You read that right! 2 and 5 - a total of 7, not soft. Both me, dealer and other player was explaining he needed to hit. He was firm that he's not taking the dealer's bust card.
    A guy did this same thing on a table I was at last night (except I think it was 5 both times against a 6). I was very amicable and didn't care and even tried to smooth it over a bit when another player was mad at him. Then, later on he got really pissed at me when I hit 15 vs dealer 7. Then he started to pout and somehow I didn't feel sorry for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123