Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroying CSM's

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I finally have found a real shoe game so I'm leaving Csm's.
    Having a 75% Pen. and playing with the KISS III System Half Counting Deuces, having and advantage strategy and using a 1-2-4-6-8-10 Betting Spread(from 0 to +5) will be enough to beat a ENHC,D9-10-11-A8-A9 only(I never double A9),DAS,RSA,S17,Splitting max. 4 hands, Blackjack 3 to 2,777 2 to 1 and No Surrender game? I would have to change anything from basic strategy apart from not doubling 10 vs 10, 11 vs 10, 11 vs A o no splitting 88 vs 10-A or AA vs A?...
    Last edited by Dani; 07-02-2013 at 11:03 AM.

I don't even pretend to be an expert on CSM's because if I see one it means I don't play. Even after my disclosure I still have to ask why you bother to count the deck, any counting system would be meaningless.

I have said that I'm leaving csm's games so that's why I have done the question about this shoe game I recently have discovered in Spain. i have some doubts like what I comment before and now I add one more: Having a high count in Kiss III(starting at -12 for the 6 decks)and reaching +8 count the advantage strategy says to split 10's against a 5 or 6. My question is what should I'd do if I catch another 10¿? Resplit to have the maximum number of hands in the game(which is 4)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    I have said that I'm leaving csm's games so that's why I have done the question about this shoe game I recently have discovered in Spain. i have some doubts like what I comment before and now I add one more: Having a high count in Kiss III(starting at -12 for the 6 decks)and reaching +8 count the advantage strategy says to split 10's against a 5 or 6. My question is what should I'd do if I catch another 10¿? Resplit to have the maximum number of hands in the game(which is 4)?
    Optimally, you split as long as the count still tells you to split.
    "Wait a minute. How do you beat someone to death with their own skull? That doesn't seem physically possible." "That's what Jimmy kept screaming: 'This doesn't seem physically possible!'"

I am assuming the original poster is a troll. I am also assuming that those here who appear to be seriously responding to him are just entertaining themselves and laughing on the inside. Please stop the entertainment though. You might give a noobie the impression that anything less then AT LEAST a 4 deck penetration on a 6 deck shoe is impossible to gain an advantage on and you might give a noobie the impression that trying to count a CSM is something other than a comical practice of extreme naivety.

Alpine I'm not a troll I just wanted to get help in my blackjack earlies so don't blame about anything that you certainly don't know...apart from this I know that just having an edge on a CSM is practically impossible playing 16,6% Pen. with 6D so this is the reason why I'm leaving these games and I'm starting with the first European 75% Game I have found...
    Thanks all for your interest.

"Practically impossible"??? You are using too many words there pal. And your initial post was all about "destroying CSMs", however, even if you just kept the post to theoretical possibilities it would still be a laughable post. No you are not getting an advantage with %16 penetration, or %20, or %30 or even %40. Even handheld players pass up on %50 penetration and that is just double deck! What's next after "Destroying CSMs"? "How to obliterate 6:5"? Perhaps "Progressive slots are really your best friend"?

Anything can be special with an open mind. Also, 6:5 has been obliterated.
    Last edited by T. Dane; 07-03-2013 at 11:22 PM.

What do you mean, obliterated? I get the impression it's still common out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteToker View Post
    What do you mean, obliterated? I get the impression it's still common out there.
    He means it has been beaten handily.

My backyard game is a nice n juicy spanish 21, 8-decker, 65% pen, no RSA, no DAS, 6:5, H17, no surrender, and dealer only checks hole-card with ace up. What makes it so juicy, you ask? 8 card charlie rule, you get paid 2:1 if you can draw an 8 card 21. Please don't ask me, because I'm not going to tell you where to find this juicy game. Needless to say, I beat this game, with ease, I might add, with the A/5 count. Currently 5 figures in the red, but I know I'm playing a winning game and variance can be a mean witch sometimes!
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    My backyard game is a nice n juicy spanish 21, 8-decker, 65% pen, no RSA, no DAS, 6:5, H17, no surrender, and dealer only checks hole-card with ace up. What makes it so juicy, you ask? 8 card charlie rule, you get paid 2:1 if you can draw an 8 card 21. Please don't ask me, because I'm not going to tell you where to find this juicy game. Needless to say, I beat this game, with ease, I might add, with the A/5 count. Currently 5 figures in the red, but I know I'm playing a winning game and variance can be a mean witch sometimes!

I'm not familiar with using the A5 count on SP21. I am only familiar with the SP21 BS.

But ... you are currently "5 figures in the red". Are you being serious or just joking when you say that the game is "nice and juicy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    "Practically impossible"??? You are using too many words there pal. And your initial post was all about "destroying CSMs", however, even if you just kept the post to theoretical possibilities it would still be a laughable post. No you are not getting an advantage with %16 penetration, or %20, or %30 or even %40. Even handheld players pass up on %50 penetration and that is just double deck! What's next after "Destroying CSMs"? "How to obliterate 6:5"? Perhaps "Progressive slots are really your best friend"?
    It is certainly possible to gain an advantage with only 40% dealt, depending on how many decks are in play.
    Furthermore, 6:5 can also be beaten, theoretically it can even be "obliterated" if the spread is strong enough and the other rules are favorable.
    Regarding progressive slots, I cannot give input.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12