I can't figure out how to sim this.....errr, rather, how to modify the "manual bet ramp" in the post-sim page.

I'm trying to do something like this: Start the shoe off with 2x50. If TC goes positive, then spread to a max bet of 2x300, or some other arbitrary number that doesn't really matter (for discussion/question's sake, that is). If the TC hits -3 or lower, then play 1x50. If the TC hits -6 or lower, then play 1x25.

Something else that'd be great, although I'm pretty sure isn't possible with CVCX, would be if once the TC hits a -3 or -6 (or whatever I make the "threshold" be), then from that point on it can only play 1 hand and can't jump back to 2 hands.

When I click on "play 2 hands", it appears I can either select 0 for "always play 2 hands", select 1 for "play 2 hands for TC>=1, 1 hand at TC<1", select 2 for "play 2 hands for TC>=2, 1 hand @ TC<2", etc..Although, I want to play 2 hands when the TC is at -2 and only drop to 1 hand when the TC is -3.

Can this be done? Or is there a work-around type thing where I leave the sim playing 2 hands at the negative counts, but have them be something like 2x25 (instead of 1x50) or 2x12.5 (instead of 1x25), so even though it's not completely accurate, it's still "close enough", so it won't throw off other stats too much, like EV, ROR, SCORE, variance, etc.? Or does that leave room for too much inaccuracy?

PS: How many millions of rounds do you recommend to sim?