I?ve got e-mail from our Host regarding the EoR?s tables. Basically he states that the tables will be more complete (and thus more practical) if these ones will have also appropriate full deck favorabilities (the famous Griffin?s 11th column) already extracted and computed for two and six decks, btw the two more important BJ games.

Since today, so far as I know, researchers and math-inclined types have worked with the data Peter gave us in his book (pages 231/232), which do have the 11th column figures for infinite deck play. The trick is quite easy, just plugging inside his formula the single-deck figure and the infinite one for any given hand and by what the mathematicians call interpolation by reciprocals, you will have the approximate value of m for the numbers of decks of your choice:

Griffin?s formula:

m (k) = (m (1) + (k ?1) m@)/ k, where k are the numbers of decks, obviously.

For the illustrious 16 vs. T and six decks we can calculate easily the m (6) figure.

m (6) = (-.45 + 5*0.06)/6 = -0.025

You will see, that the direct computation of this figure (without math-tricks) yields:

m (6) = -0.02329

With this added task, our tables will be more complete; I?m forced to agree here with Don.

For the resplitting figures (spl/3), we?ll need Cacarulo?s help, undoubtedly. Resplitting is for gurus, I guess.

Sincerely

Z