Norm, it's not clear to me how to run a sim for a specific shuffle. As I go through the CVData screens, I select Real Shuffle, total players=4, 1000 rds/m, 6 decks, 91 cards (70%) pen.....set the rules, e.g., dlr peeks on 10/A, H17, keep basic for players 1,4 and set strategy for player 2 and 3 (this in an attempt to model playing two hands), set same approach for betting, and again for TC calcs, and then on to nuances.

For session barriers I used (default? with slight change)session br of 1000, session target=2000, and session length=400, then on to Shuffling.

Here I set precision to "as defined", open and select the shuffle I'm using, and then to "cut."

Here is where I'm stumped. The options are 1) Random Cut, 2) No Cut, 3)Cut at %, 4) Cut to First Ace

There isn't (at least I couldn't find it) any help for the cut options. Defining where to place the cut card seems to be pretty important in running a shuffle sim.

Can you define those options for me, and maybe offer some advice on running sims for ST? Maybe my expectation (very likely) is in error here.

much obliged.
bfb