Thread: Norm Wattenberger: RPC-Lite

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: RPC-Lite

I didn't feel like doing real work today, so I created a lite version of RPC. This would only be of use to people just starting out that want to end up using a level two strategy. Although it is a level two strategy, it only has 11 indexes plus the fab4 for surrender and only two index values (0 and +6) making the index tables easy to remember.

I hope that people can continue using KO successfully. But if games deteriorate, level two systems may see more use. RPC-Lite would allow someone to start with a system more powerful than HiLo with very simple indexes and then later improve the strategy without re-learning to count with new tag values.

GeoC

GeoC: I like it good job (nt) *NM*