Thread: ricky ricardo: Lack of posts

ricky ricardo

ricky ricardo: Lack of posts

I'm new to this board. Is it typical that no new messages have been posted in the last 4 days or do people mainly just use Parkers Pages

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Lack of posts

> I'm new to this board. Is it typical that no new
    > messages have been posted in the last 4 days or do
    > people mainly just use Parkers Pages

Honest answer: When we decided to make the board free to all who could show purchase of the book, we lost a lot of our "exclusivity." So, people post to any of the pages, knowing that I'll answer from anywhere. It's my fault -- I make myself more accessible than most, and, in a way, I was my own competition on this page.

But, what we have here is quality, if not quantity. You'll have access to Norm, Cacarulo, zenfighter, and others -- the finest minds in the game.

Welcome!

Don

Zenfighter

Zenfighter: Re: Lack of posts

You'll have access to Norm, Cacarulo, zenfighter,

Never remember having signed, but with a kapital "Z" ;-)

Looks like the lately "degenerate gambler" has spoiled the theoretician one, but haven't forgotten yet, where the truly Internet friends are. Will be back, friend.

Regards,

Zf