Thread: allstarnonstop: how soon?

allstarnonstop

allstarnonstop: how soon?

Happy New Year everyone. Was in LV the first week of November and played at a number of the prime spots on the strip. Am returning, for business, the first full week of january. If I return to the same prime spots, with the best rules on the strip will I stick out like a sore thumb having been there just over 8 weeks ago. Would rather avoid any 'suit drama' if theres a chance of it happening. Thank you one and all.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: how soon?

> Happy New Year everyone. Was in LV the first week of
    > November and played at a number of the prime spots on
    > the Strip. Am returning, for business, the first full
    > week of January. If I return to the same prime spots,
    > with the best rules on the Strip, will I stick out like
    > a sore thumb having been there just over 8 weeks ago.

No.

> Would rather avoid any 'suit drama' if there's a chance
    > of it happening. Thank you one and all.

Two months is usually fine. You don't give us an idea of your stakes, how long you played in each place, your act, bet ramp, etc. So, it's hard to answer you. For less than black, they probably won't know you're alive. The higher you go, the more they will tend to remember you.

Don

allstarnonstop

allstarnonstop: Re: how soon?

Mr. Don
    Thank you for getting back to me. My style is double deck, 1 to 2 hands, 1-5 spread, black to purple (if I'm winning)1 to 2 sessions per shift, skip a day, then hit them again. Usually am in town 4 days. The act is simply me. Outgoing, topical, enthusiastic, interested in the dealer's interests, i.e., buiding repoire and relationships with the entire pit crew. Upscale dress from head to toe. Adult beverage and keno tickets my accessory props. Usually in town 2 to 3 times over the winter during our business off season. Thanks for your help. Several dealers have remarked they remember me and am glad to see me sit down. Do my best to be interesting. A number of pit crew have said the same.