Thread: allstarnonstop: Backed off at Wynn

allstarnonstop

allstarnonstop: Backed off at Wynn

Hello everyone. Recently was very nicely backed off at Wynn. Shift had just changed for the dealers. Gentleman said he was a gaming supervisor and asked me not to play bj there any longer. Other games were fine to play. 2 hands black (dd) with a 1 to 5 spread on each. Believe the tipoff I gave them was the pit's desire to change the cards a second time in only a few minutes as they did not change the decks that were in the well, only the deck in play. Dealer brought this to the pb attn once the playing deck had been changed. The deck in play (dd) was a 20 something running count and I asked that we at least finish the round. Did not see the pit man again, only the supervisor. Noticed him reviewing something on a pc monitor before approaching me. Here's my question. When can I go back and test the waters again at Wynn?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Backed off at Wynn

> Here's my question. When can I go back
    > and test the waters again at Wynn?

Unfortunately, they have one of the more aggressive and sharp surveillance programs in the city. No matter what, you can't go back with the same name (card). You'll have to get a new one, and I'd wait at least six months.

Don

allstarnonstop

allstarnonstop: Re: Backed off at Wynn

> Figured I would wait a year. I recently moved. Same state and town but need to get drivers license changed. Wondering if that id will open a new account card?

young gun

young gun: Re: Backed off at Wynn

I've also heard that wynn is not a place that forgets an AP easily. Depending on your unit size, one year should be sufficient I would think.

allstarnonstop

allstarnonstop: Re: Backed off at Wynn

Still have to somehow get another player's card I would imagine.

young gun

young gun: Re: Backed off at Wynn

> Still have to somehow get another player's card I
    > would imagine.

Yea just have a friend in town get one for you, as long as you're not close to 21 in age. At a place like wynn, where comps have real value, they are immediately cautious of someone playing well without being rated.