Thread: Golden Bear: Uh Oh

Golden Bear

Golden Bear: Uh Oh

I just joined, but I don't see any recent messages. Am I in the wrong place or something?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Uh Oh

> I just joined, but I don't see any recent messages. Am
    > I in the wrong place or something?

No not at all. Welcome! You need to understand that this site isn't overrun with the garbage of some of the other sites. What's here is all quality, as opposed to quantity.

We don't get the heavy traffic, but the best minds in the game hang out here, and when you have a technical question, or whatever, you'll get a quick, courteous, accurate answer.

Regards,

Don

Golden Bear

Golden Bear: Re: Uh Oh

> Thanks; nice to meet you. I really enjoyed your book. I am a GC member at BJ21 and just noticed that you have a green belt. Is that a similar thing?

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Uh Oh

I don't know what Green Chip is exactly over there, but the Green Belt here is used for secure communication between the Masters on this site. It's not something that you can subscribe to.

Welcome, and remember that DD members get 10% off of all non-sale merchandise through GamblingCatalog.com. Of course, just about 70% of our stock is currently on sale, so that's an even better deal.

Bettie

Golden Bear

> Is DD different from the green belt? Thanks; sorry to be so ignorant

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Uh Oh

Yes, This is DD - Don (Schlesinger)'s Domain. It's a subscription site with quick access to several of the most respected minds in blackjack and the freedom to ask/answer topics that may not be discussed so openly on a public board, such as the Parker Pages we have here. The Green Belt area is simply not accessible to anyone but the Masters of DD and site administration and is used as an "off-site" communication portal.

Bettie

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Uh Oh

I am a GC member at BJ21 and just noticed that you have a green belt. Is that a similar thing?

No, there are no personal attacks

Golden Bear

Hi, and FYI I just got done with a CVCX session for an upcoming trip!

panda

panda: Re: Uh Oh

Hey golden !! I've been a member for couple years. it's a really great site and very informative.