Thread: ES: Q for Don on Forthcoming Spanish 21 Book

ES

ES: Q for Don on Forthcoming Spanish 21 Book

I had been told about this book, but I was told not to talk about. Now that it is known, I have some questions:

1. Will the system in this book give a positive EV for Atlantic City Spanish 21?

2. Is the countiung system in the book more difficult than Hi-Lo, which I currently use for regular blackjack?

3. Will the book come with companion software, as I was told would be available?

4. Will the Spanish 21 system require a very high bet spread?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Q for Don on Forthcoming Spanish 21 Book

> I had been told about this book, but I was told not to
    > talk about. Now that it is known, I have some
    > questions:

> 1. Will the system in this book give a positive EV for
    > Atlantic City Spanish 21?

Yes, of course.

> 2. Is the countiung system in the book more difficult
    > than Hi-Lo, which I currently use for regular
    > blackjack?

No, it is Hi-Lo, although more advanced ones are contemplated for a subsequent work.

> 3. Will the book come with companion software, as I
    > was told would be available?

Not sure at the moment. The author created all of her own software, programs, and sims. I don't know if she has any intention of marketing them or of making them available to the public.

> 4. Will the Spanish 21 system require a very high bet
    > spread?

Depends on where you play the game. There are many, many rules sets for SP21 and Pontoon, and many venues, worldwide, where the game is played. The edges vary greatly, so I can't really answer the question definitively.

Besides, I'm not the expert in SP21; the author is. I just am editing and proofreading the work.

Don