If one player uses halves and the other uses hi low. What is the correlation between the 2 counts?

If you have a hi low table watcher and they tell u running 10, what does that mean to the halves player?

Should an adjustment be made? If so, any ideas?

What I have done in the past is with similar counts I just take their RC and start emplying mine and playing accordingly.

I would imagine the big considerations would be. Ace reckoning and balanced or unbalanced.

I would imagine this becomes more of a problem for an unbalanced player and balanced player?

I use halves and I am going to be training someone to watch tables for me and then to play on their own though still with me. I have another post under "theory and math" or "software and simultaion" where I talk about being a halves running player. I understand that there are unbalanced counts that outperform hi low? I am not experienced in unbalanced counts. I have thoughts of training the new person with an unbalanced count but I think that it would be better to start them on running hi low just so we can work togethter and improve their play - ODP,TC, indices over time. Any thoughts?

thanks for your time.