Thread: allstar: overkill?

allstar

allstar: overkill?

Good morning. Purple and black chipper. Played in sin city for 3 nights and days the second week of november. Obviously, at strip locales that welcome that level of action. Now I have a chance to return unexpectedly the last week of January. If I show up in these same places are they going to scrutize my play further due to the frequency of this vs the past visit. Played the same 4 places night and day for 3 nights and days. Had some big losses at one, got even plus a little at one of the others. Concerned about killing an occasional golden goose. Somewhat disinterested in the other strip venues at these table limits due to penetration differences. Thank you all in advance for any wisdom you could offer me.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: overkill?

> Thank you all in advance for any wisdom you could offer me.

If you are willing to play in a couple of high-limit pits, there are a least 15 or more LV Strip properties with identical rules (s17, das, ls, rsa) at which you could play.

Limiting yourself to four only is a mistake.

Don

allstar

allstar: Re: overkill?

>Hi Mr. S, it's Allstar

Thank you for your response. My concern is being seen by various pit and management staff at these same high limit locations that I'm comfortable with ... in less than a 3 month window of abscence. Don't know if I should even show up at these places this soon. Thanks for your help.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: overkill?

> Thank you for your response. My concern is being seen
    > by various pit and management staff at these same high
    > limit locations that I'm comfortable with ... in less
    > than a 3 month window of abscence. Don't know if I
    > should even show up at these places this soon. Thanks
    > for your help.

If I were in your situation, coming back to LV, say, every three months, I'd find a dozen places to play, two shifts at each place, for 24 different "scenarios." Then, I'd rotate equally among all of them. So, if I played 24 hours per trip, each shift would see me once. If 12 hours per trip, no one who saw me on the first trip would see me three months later for the second trip.

Now, that's just me. What do I know? :-)

Don

allstar

> What do you know?! You're an expert,and I value your wisdom ... plus I will expand my roster of places to play. Thanks for the advice. Well worth the money to belong to this country club! All Star.

allstar

> Mr. S.,

I was under the impression a player's record of previous visits to a particular pit, might raise the radar of concern, when 'rating in' upon the beginning of play. Hence, perhaps a call to surveillance. 80 or so days between visits at some of the prime spots, prior to reading your input, to me, was not enough of a break to avoid needless drama.