Thread: Cacarulo: Best Wishes for New Year!

Cacarulo

Cacarulo: Best Wishes for New Year!

I don't want to finish this year without wishing you all an Excellent 2007.

Sincerely,
    Cac

Bettie

Bettie: And same to you!

Personally, my new year started off with a bang, quite literally, when I was front-ended by a truck who ripped up my car at 12:45am. I say front-ended because we were at a light and he backed up into me so that he could switch lanes. If anyone saw a pi$$ed off woman get out of her car and beat on a truck's window that morning, it's nice to have met you!

So the guy took off, but was found not long after (I wasn't even done filling out the report) because he freaked out and broke into a complete stranger's house to hide! Obviously, the guy had something pretty serious to hide; guess I'll find out when I get my copy of the police report.

Even if it turns out the guys was sober but really stupid, he's still looking at about $5K in tickets, according to the incredibly nice policeman who helped me out that night. From the time I was hit until I was told I could go was less than an hour, believe it or not.

Hope the rest of the year is much less exciting than that!
    Bettie