Thread: Chucke: All In

Chucke

Chucke: All In

Don ? I just read your article in All In. Excellent!! Can?t wait for the next one.
    Chucke

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: All In

> Don ? I just read your article in All In. Excellent!!
    > Can?t wait for the next one.

Thanks. Not sure just when that will be. If I can think of something interesting to say, I will, but I don't like writing "fluff" pieces, as is so common with these types of magazines, just for the sake of writing.

Don

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: All In

Is this the on-line magazine? I looked to read it and could not find it.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: All In

All In was a poker magazine until recently, when they incorporated blackjack. Half the magazine is poker, then you turn it around and over to read the blackjack magazine. This was done with the backing of the UBT owners, with plenty of focus on their tour and articles written by their official team, both the poker and bj players.

I don't know if they have their entire magazine available online or not. I received a comped first copy but then we moved and I have no idea if they tried to send us more.

Bettie

Chucke

Chucke: Re: All In

> Is this the on-line magazine? I looked to read it and
    > could not find it.

I don't know if it is on-line or not but you can order it through their (All In) web site or through the Las Vegas Advisor organization. I'm not a poker player but found the articles for both poker and bj to be very well written and, for the most part, very informative. A lot of good info and not to much fluff. The focus is on tournament play, both poker and bj, but there are other articles (like Don's)that delve into the math and other aspects of play. I've received three issues so far and my impression of where they are going is positive. All of the contibutors to the mag seem to be the real deal.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Thanks you two. *NM*