Last nights tourney, a semi-finally-sic. saw the defeat of our fearless leader VN. He played well but the cards just didn't come his way, much to the delight of Maxey.

Curtis played a "Balls to the wall game" and earned my respect as a true fighter and I really wish he would have won, as it would have been great to have him in the finals. Maxey seems to have a love affair with Curtis, or is it a business relationship?

Now we come to one of the two winners, the "Tobacci Chawin, Texass Spittin, Calboy", soon to suffer from mouth and tongue cancer if he doesn't give up his DISGUSTING habit! I really wish this guy would not have won, he looked like a buffon, doubt he is a true AP, and just got real damn lucky. I am not looking forward to seeing this "Calboy" play again. I will have to look the other way.

The other winner, the guy with the strange haircut, predicted his win and was using visualization techniques and zoning, no doubt. This guy is a damn good player, maybe the best of the lot, but he NEEDS to do something with that hair.

Isn't it amazing how the dealer can get so hot and make so many 20's and 21's, must be combinatorial analysis, right boys? Just makes you wanna run right out and turn pro. Just think all these great players using all this skill and math and they still, week after week, are made to very frequently look like idiots by the dealer.

You wanna play this game and really have a great chance of winning, long term? I am sure you do...my formula,
find a skilled teammate, use Hi-LO with an ace side and a bag of tricks, trak the shuffle, (even with a shuffle machine things can be done,) find a fine game with less than 6 decks, play the two of you against the dealer. Camo is for sissys. Have at it and you will experience very few losing sessions.

But still keep the day job, because sooner or later you will be booted or backed off.

Ouchez.