Thread: Praying Mantis: UBZ II or TKO?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zenfighter

Zenfighter: Re: Halves/Zen concerns

I think we have to wait for Norm for a double check.

Meanwhile somehow surprised by Zen beating Halves in shoe games (provided a 1 to 12/16 spread) and after reading you calmly I?ve extracted the following based exclusively in Richard Reid?s OSR formula who evaluate potential gains based exclusively in linear estimates of Betting correlations, Playing efficiency and Insurance correlations. Here are my results:

Overall System Ratings Comparison

Count 1-12 1-16

Halves 97.99 98.18

Zen 96.65 96.58

The higher IC of the Zen count doesn?t act with enough power to fight the monster BC of Halves.

Pure math, I know, no cut card placement, so pure linear estimates in gain. Moral? Let?s wait for confirmation.

Hope this helps, anyway.

Zenfighter

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Halves/Zen concerns

I thought I provided the CVCX comparsion above, for I18. Adding four more indices can't possibly make any major difference to completely reverse the magnitude of the SCOREs.

There simply is no logic that I can think of behind Zen's outperforming Halves.

Don

davinci

davinci: Re: Halves/Zen concerns

> I thought I provided the CVCX comparsion
    > above, for I18. Adding four more indices
    > can't possibly make any major difference to
    > completely reverse the magnitude of the
    > SCOREs.

> There simply is no logic that I can think of
    > behind Zen's outperforming Halves.

> Don
    Back at original question. I changed about 6 mos. ago from KO to UBZ2. I found the level 2 counting easier than true, and I had little trouble adjusting to new values.