Thread: ralph stricker: an honor

ralph stricker

ralph stricker: an honor

I attended a party in AC Saturday night which had Don S. signing his paper back edition of his Fabulous book "Blackjack Attack." The respect that Don has earned over the years came through last night. It was an honor to be invited amongst some of the best players in the world. I met some old friends and made some new ones. Thanks to Victor, Bettie,Parker, Hollywood et al for making it one of finest nights of my life.
    Ralph Stricker

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: So happy you could join us

Everyone -- believe me when I tell you that the pleasure was all ours. Having the legendary "Silver Fox" as one of our attendees added a touch of class and dignity to the wonderful festivities.

I was honored by your presence.

Don

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: an honor

> I attended a party in AC Saturday night
    > which had Don S. signing his paper back
    > edition of his Fabulous book "Blackjack
    > Attack." The respect that Don has
    > earned over the years came through last
    > night. It was an honor to be invited amongst
    > some of the best players in the world. I met
    > some old friends and made some new ones.
    > Thanks to Victor, Bettie,Parker, Hollywood
    > et al for making it one of finest nights of
    > my life.
    > Ralph Stricker

Just being around you Ralph made the hair on my arms stand up. I need not say more then that.

The Silver Fox is a TRUE Icon.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Hollywood

Cardkountr

Cardkountr: Re: an honor

> I attended a party in AC Saturday night
    > which had Don S. signing his paper back
    > edition of his Fabulous book "Blackjack
    > Attack." The respect that Don has
    > earned over the years came through last
    > night. It was an honor to be invited amongst
    > some of the best players in the world. I met
    > some old friends and made some new ones.
    > Thanks to Victor, Bettie,Parker, Hollywood
    > et al for making it one of finest nights of
    > my life.
    > Ralph Stricker

Ralph,

The honor was ours to have you present. It was really great to see you again after all these years. Much has changed since the old days at Resorts!

In addition to seeing you again, one of the highlights of the evening for me personally was listening to Don speak and personalize the event by recalling his past experiences with most everyone present. His sincerety and open heart will leave a lasting impression on me.

In the world of blackjack I've always believed in "he who has the gold rules" but in Don's case he has something much more important than gold......in addition to a Great Family, he has FRIENDS.

I would be remiss without saying Hollywood should be congratulated for the great job he did putting it all together and making it a night to be remembered always.

All my best,

Card.