Thread: Wolverine: Renzey chat archive

Wolverine

Wolverine: Renzey chat archive

In the chat room archives, Fred Renzey's chat included some discussion of various counting systems. The term BC was used about a certain counting system (various RBH counts). I am guessing that BC stands for Betting Correlation? If the RBH and Mentor count have very high BC's, then what is HiLo's BC? If it is less than those discussed in the chat, is this drop off in BC worthy of worry? Any insights? Thanks.

Table Max

Table Max: Re: Renzey chat archive

AFAIK, hi-lo's BC is .97. I am using hi-lo and as far as I am concerned, it is good enough for me at this point. I'm not going to lose any sleep over some percentage points that I may gain by using another system. Although, I may consider learning another counting system at a later time.

> In the chat room archives, Fred Renzey's
    > chat included some discussion of various
    > counting systems. The term BC was used about
    > a certain counting system (various RBH
    > counts). I am guessing that BC stands for
    > Betting Correlation? If the RBH and Mentor
    > count have very high BC's, then what is
    > HiLo's BC? If it is less than those
    > discussed in the chat, is this drop off in
    > BC worthy of worry? Any insights? Thanks.

Wolverine

Wolverine: Thanks *NM*