Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM: Don, Can you help me with this?

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Of course ..

> But I think MM means well and I would want
    > the two of you to take a "Time
    > Out" and then shake hands and make up,
    > really. I don't want to see this type of
    > negativity on this page, let's all work
    > together.

No need for time outs, I hope MM continues to come and learn and not let me get in his way, because I will not.

As I recall, some months ago -you and I got off to a rough start too!

Would you take the blame on that one? I'm kinda in deep s**t over here right now?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Truce, please

As everyone knows by now, one of the hallmarks of this site, and of Don's Domain, in particular, is that we constantly strive for civility. We want the pages to be relatively "pure," devoid of some of the bickering that goes on at the other sites.

To that end, I'd like to request that we end the negative part of this thread, to concentrate on the substance. So, if we'd like to continue discussing parameters for the DD game and what spreads or pens are acceptable, that's great. But, I'm going to take down any other posts that stray from the content to become personal in nature.

Thanks for understanding.

Don

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Yes sir; consider it done. *NM*

Ouchez

Ouchez: Whatever you say..Bro'. *NM*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12