Thread: ken: BJA3 questions

ken

ken: BJA3 questions

I have two questions from the last paragraph of p.161 and the first of 162.

1.You mention how the unit size varies for the different bet spreads.Where do I get this information?

2.I'd like to know how size my betting unit for the different spreads vs the TC.

Thanks

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: BJA3 questions

> I have two questions from the last paragraph
    > of p.161 and the first of 162.

> 1.You mention how the unit size varies for
    > the different bet spreads.Where do I get
    > this information?

Table 10.51, p. 240, is the game described in the discussion. There, under the "Back-Count" heading, you'll find the various unit sizes for the different spreads catalogued. Note that the text for the SCORE article mentions a $116 unit, while the charts show $109. The charts were completely redone by Norm and certain parameters changed slightly from the original article.

> 2.I'd like to know how size my betting unit
    > for the different spreads vs the TC.

It's all in the Table 10 charts. Read pp. 211-13 first, to understand all the entries.

Don