We know from Schlesinger's work (Blackjack Attack 2nd ed., Table 5:1 ["Illustrious 18"]) that 16 vs 10 is a singularly important hand, comprising 3.5% of all hands.

Zenfighter recently communicated self-formulated 2-card SD S17 High-Low composition dependent indices for 16 v 10.

Note that Wong's published (PBJ) SD (S17 and H17) index for all hands 16 v 10 is +1.

Zenfighter's 2-card composition dependent indices are as follows:

10, 6 v 10: +3.6
9, 7 v 10: +0.3

One would presume that 10,6 v 10 hands are almost precisely 4 times more incident than 9,7 v 10 hands, given that 10's are 4 times more incident than 9's while 6 and 7 incidences are identical.

Given Wong's net index of +1, this suggests that the the 3-or-more-card composition indices of this hand are predominantly negative, and possibly significantly negative.

It would be very interesting to examine a 3-card and 4-card composition dependent analysis of this hand.

Unable to perform these calculations myself, I hope Zenfighter or another mathematically capable responder will share my interest.

These refined indices for this important hand would be worthwhile for many serious SD players.

Thank you.