Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollywood: Another question for the room?

Eeephour

Eeephour: Re: Another question for the room?

> Hollywood,

> My intention was not to "put you in
    > your place" or to give you "bad or
    > moronic negative feedback" as Eephour
    > stated. I don't feel like that was the case.
    > You just took it too hard. You need to
    > lighten up a bit. When you asked your
    > questions you didn't make it clear that you
    > really understood the math and that you were
    > just looking for opinions. I based this on
    > some previous questions you had asked.
    > Obviously, from a mathematical point of
    > view, you do know how riduculous it is to
    > stop playing just because you've lost x
    > amount. Good. I wasn't aware you knew this
    > and was just seeking opinions. I apologioze
    > if I "put you in your place" or
    > gave you "bad or moronic negative
    > feedback". Should I continue to give
    > you feedback when you ask, if all I do is
    > "put you in your place" or give
    > "bad and moronic negative
    > feedback"?

> I would also like to apologize to Don for
    > the above post. I know the rules, but felt
    > like I had to respond to this crap. This
    > will be my last post on the subject.

> JB

Johnny,

Sorry, my wording was to strong. Didn?t mean to offend you. I meant to support Hollywood.

Eeephour

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: Another question for the room?

> Johnny,

> Sorry, my wording was to strong. Didn?t mean
    > to offend you. I meant to support Hollywood.

> Eeephour

I just want to thank all of you for your feedback. I apoligize that this got so out of hand.
    One of my biggest faults is not properly expressing what I mean. In addition when I explain things sometimes I forget that i'm telling the story from scratch and I needed to furnish more information.
    I would be twice as upset if any of you bickered because of something I wrote, because I consider this a room of real gentleman.
    This being said, i'm leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks at one of the best games ever. 2 decks almost 75 to 80% pen. I salivate just thinking about it.

I want to make something perfectly clear, I am the player I am because of much studying. But, alot of what we all learn in this room is not in books.
    I remember one of the guys posted a few years ago how he breaks all his winnings down into material items. For instance when he is up $300.00 he pictures in his head 2 carts filled to the top in the supermarket. He always converts his chips in front of him so he does not lose perspective of what he is doing. He said it was a trick he learned in GA when he was a BS degenerate gambler. Then he learned to count purchased attack and has been kicking them in the ass ever since. So instead of giving up his passion he plays more then ever.
    I love stories and concepts like his, and I guess when I ask things sometimes i'm looking for the intangibles.

Many thanks to JOHNNY, EEPHOUR, JOHN LEWIS, ZENFIGHTER And most of all THE DON for allowing me to learn from all of you and for taking time for your feedback in this thread.

Hollywood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12