Thread: Bettie: First crack at some amazing used books!

Bettie

Bettie: First crack at some amazing used books!

As Don's Domain members, I thought that I'd post our initial used book findings here for you to see first. (For more on our used books purchasing/selling, see my post on the main free page.) These will have to be a first-come, first serve kind of thing, and will only be available to DD members for the next week. After that, I'll put what's left over into our online catalog for everyone.

Any questions, email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
    Bettie

The World?s Greatest Blackjack Book by Lance Humble and Carl Cooper

This is a first edition, hardcover copy of the 1980 book that introduced the Hi-Opt I counting system. The book is in top condition, the only defect being that the title of the book on the spine is slightly worn. Perfect for a collector of gaming books. $15.95

Ken Uston on Blackjack by Ken Uston

This is a first edition, hardcover copy of the 1986 book that was Ken Uston?s tell-all of his exploits and legal battles as a top blackjack player. The book is in top condition and is perfect for a collector of gaming books. $18.00

Poker Nation by Andy Bellin

This is a first edition, hardcover copy of the 2002 book subtitled, ?A High-Stakes, Low-Life Adventure into the Heart of a Gambling Country.? The book is an entertaining memoir/expose/how-to/how-not-to of the world of professional poker. In top condition. List is $23.95, our price is $18.95.

Swindler, Spy, Rebel by Kathleen De Grave

This first edition hardcover details the story of the confidence woman in 19th century America. In top condition, this book is a must-read for anyone interested in the art of the con or even in the history of America. Entertaining and informative. Printed in 1995, the book is now very hard to find. $37.50

Hustlers and Con Men by Jay Robert Nash

An excellent book by a renowned author, this first edition hardcover from 1976 is now out of print and very hard to find. It?s also in excellent condition, though it may not be after you thumb through the more than 300 pages of some of the most intriguing tales of con you?ve ever imagined. $45.00

Bettie

Bettie: Some books already gone

Folks,

The following books have been spoken for:

> Ken Uston on Blackjack by Ken Uston

> Swindler, Spy, Rebel by Kathleen De Grave

> Hustlers and Con Men by Jay Robert Nash

Thanks,
    Bettie