Hello everyone!

We're going to try out a new coupon code that we can use with our online catalog and see how it works so that we can do similar coupons in the future. To start, the coupon code below will provide you 10% off $100 purchased, 15% off of $150 purchased and 20% off of $200 purchased. The discount will only apply toward non-sale items, though I haven't figured out yet how to differentiate in the online catalog.

The total purchased, even you buy sale items, counts toward the total, but the discount will only apply toward non-sale items, or toward sale items IF the discount is greater than the discount on the sale. For example, if you buy several of our fabulous poker books and reach a $200 total, I'll give you the 20% discount on the Bob Ciaffone books, even though they are on sale now for 10% off. If you only purchase $100 worth of items, you'll get 10% off of everything, but the sale items will remain at, say, 20% off or whatever I have designated them.

I hope this makes sense, as we are trying this out for the first time. Now, because of the sale prices, the invoice total won't always match your actual total, but I will email you to let you know what your actual total is.

Please, if you have any questions, email me at [email protected]

Coupon Code to be used during checkout:
zwy242jxz

Good until April 10th, 2003

10% off $100 purchase
15% off $150 purchase
20% off $200 purchase