Thread: williwong21: I paid my money too

williwong21

williwong21: I paid my money too

but have about 20 tears[I actually typed that t by mistake,must be some sort of Freudian slip concerning my almost to embarasing question].Here's my current game when not wonging A.C and was wondering if it's even worth the trouble.No traveling involved.8 decks with 3 cut off.DAS,S17,LS.I wong out at -1 half the time.At -3 I just sit out.I spread from one spot of 5 big ones to 3 spots of 50 bucks when 3 more circles are being occupado which is the norm.I play for 4 hours.I use HiLo with 50 indecies.Should I make at least a c note?Willi.P.S.Other nites the conditions worsen but I won't mention them.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: I paid my money too

Could you explain the betting more exactly?

williwong21

williwong21: Re: I paid my money too

yeah,sure Normy.I'm basically out on the negatives.1 unit at counts -1 to just short of plus 1.At plus 1 usually 15 on 2 spots.At + 2 quaters on all 3 spots.I max out at plus 3 and higher,50 0n all of them.Sometimes I just get so bored I play quaters on 3 spots when the count is between 1 and 2.That would I guess increase my fluctuations.I use to bet more but I figure at these levells I'll get the boot a little later.Willi.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: I paid my money too

I get about $0.10 a round. Your advantage is .85%. With that large a spread, Wonging out doesn't really save much if you can't quickly find a new table.

williwong21

williwong21: Re: I paid my money too

Thanx for your help.I didn't think it would amount to much.Willi.