I take great pleasure in announcing the return of chats to Don's Domain! (Don't all shout "It's about time" at once!) I will be hosting, but I expect virtually all of the Masters to drop by for at least a part, if not all, of the discussion.

Our first chat since the formation of the Masters of Blackjack will take place this coming Sunday evening, November 17, at 9 p.m. ET. In all likelihood, it will last for at least two hours, so our west-coast brethren should count on an early (or late) dinner, while our eastern members should take a nap so you can stay up till 11. :-)

For those of you who are veterans, we hope you'll turn out in great numbers and make the chat as lively as those we've had in the past. For the newcomers amongst you, don't miss this opportunity to have a great time. The chats are always a lot of fun, and we hope you'll participate to the fullest.

To make the evening as enjoyable as possible, perhaps you'd like to take a minute to logon to our new Chat Room software (see the frame, at the left, under "Chats") and familiarize yourselves with all the new bells and whistles. They've changed a bit since out last get-together! I think you'll like the setup.

We're still in the process of creating the long-term schedule for future chats, but we hope to hold them weekly, with all of the Masters participating, along with some outside guests, whose names you are sure to recognize.

So, mark the date and time: Sunday, November 17, 9-11 p.m., ET.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Regards,

Don