Thread: Redseven Counter: Red7 betting Strategy

Redseven Counter

Redseven Counter: Red7 betting Strategy

I learned the Red7 count for 2 year and follow the simple betting Strategy on page 45 in Blackbelt in Blackjack. I feel that it is too conservative for the game I play (das/s17/ls 4.5/6deck pen)
    RC unit
    0 1
    +2 2
    +6 3
    +8 4
    +12 6
    +16 8

Any suggestion to increase my EV? I like to continue play without the Advanced Red7 True Edge or Hi-Lo Lite. Thank You.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Red7 betting Strategy

Ar you using the indexes on page 48 or just the playing adjustments on page 46? If you are using the indexes then the betting ramp is far too conservative. I would suggest:

-4 1
    -3 2
    -2 3
    -1 4
    0 6
    +2 8

You could also go to 10 at +3.

Redseven Counter

Redseven Counter: Re: Red7 betting Strategy

> Ar you using the indexes on page 48 or just
    > the playing adjustments on page 46? If you
    > are using the indexes then the betting ramp
    > is far too conservative. I would suggest:

> -4 1
    > -3 2
    > -2 3
    > -1 4
    > 0 6
    > +2 8

> You could also go to 10 at +3.

I am using the indexes on Page 48. Thank You for your suggestion. If I use this betting ramp, what will be the % increase of ror? Do I have to increase my total bankroll? What will that be?

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Red7 betting Strategy

CVCX gives me for a $5 unit size, 8:1 spread a $4,035 bankroll with 13.5% RoR.

Redseven Counter

Redseven Counter: Thanks so much for the info!! *NM*