I'm having a problem truly understanding why my winnings are not higher.

I am a blackchip player who only plays 6 decks in AC.

I follow KO to the letter. I can count down a deck in 20 to 30 seconds. I am also (thanks
to the people in here) very well equiped with my indices.
Several months ago I posted explaining that I had several more wins then losses, but my losses were substantially higher then my wins.

For instance, my winning sessions were ranging between 2 to 4 thousand. But, when I sustained a loss it was usually $10,000. I explained that when i'm winning I am real big on leaving and taking my money. By operating this way I would sustain a loss one out of every six times I play. The result had been positive as I did show a positive amount in the plus column.

But, I felt I was not doing my betting the way some of the Pro's in the room explained I should have. So I made adjustments the following way.

I flat bet $100.00.
Using KO, (6 decks starts at -20)
I do not increase my bet until I get to -4 at which time I go to $200.00.
I never increase my bet after a LOSING hand regardless of where the count takes me. I never decrease my bet after a winning hand regardless of where the count takes me.

Typical KO betting is as follows:
RC -5 $100.00

-4 200.00

-3 200.00

-2 300.00

-1 400.00

0 500.00

+1 600.00

+2 800.00

+3 900.00

+4 1000.00

Also I never take chips out of my pile if a count jumps. I only parlay what is already out there.

One of the problems in this is system is that a person has to win multiple hands in a row to be successful. This, at a time when a dealer is just as entitled to good cards as I am.

FOR EXAMPLE: At -4 I bet $200.00 and win. The count drops to +1 for the next hand, and naturally I parlay my winnings and now have up a $400.00 bet. The count goes to +2 so I allow my $800.00 bet to ride. Now I lose the $800.00 bet but the count gets even better and I continue to bet $800.00 a hand regardless of how many in a row I lose, so long as the count remains the same or better. If I should win the $800.00 hand and I go to +4 or better I go to a thousand and then if I win that hand, I go to 2 hands of $1000 if I am playing with other people, or I stay with one hand of $1000.00 (which is my maximum bet) if i'm playing head to head.
I do not deviate from this. I have no opinions. I operate mechanically.
I know Don always said (and I agree with) that we never get killed flat betting 1 unit at a time. It's when we get hammered at high counts.

What i'm trying to understand here, is what it is that i'm doing wrong. I have gone over and over this in my head. I practice and study enough to have the game down pretty pat. Which leads me to believe that it's my money management (as stated above) that is the problem.

If anyone can step up to the plate here and tell me the hole in my system I would appreciate it.
My system is KO.
Much of what I do comes out of BJ ATTACK
I use this room and other books to further increase the KO indices.

Standard AC rules I play under:

I play an averages of 10 hours per week.

6 decks, doa das no surrender split up to 3 times shoe game.

In the past several weeks year to date earnings through last night were $28,700.00. This is down from over $55,000.00 only a couple of months ago.
If i'm leaving out information anyone may need to help me, please post it and I will fill in the blanks.

Any help is sincerely apprecated

Hollywood