Thread: Kasey: A kind of 1 deck wong, can I get away with this?

Kasey

Kasey: A kind of 1 deck wong, can I get away with this?

I play KO on vacation and like to play single deck. I bet small stakes and use a 1-3 spread, with 2 at Key and 3 at Pivot.

My wife likes BJ, but doesn?t like to bet ?her money?. I was thinking about getting her involved in the act to have some fun and increase to a 1-4 spread by having her bet 2 units of my chips at pivot while I reduce my spread to 1-2. She wouldn?t place any bets until the count reached pivot.

Will this attract any unwanted attention? I hate to think of how much trouble I?d be in if I got my wife barred? ;^)

scott

scott: Re: A kind of 1 deck wong, can I get away with thi

why don't you use a Gorilla BP approach. your wife doesn't even have to pay attention to the cards. the K-O is good for when to max your bet, and women get much less heat, i think it would be a great ploy. you should sit down and work out the signals you will give her while backcounting behind her. this will be easy to do since you will be holding and hugging eachother, telling the pit boss that you have just renewed your vowes. a shrug, a squeeze, etc... tells her when to raise her bet and how to play her hands. you could get huge spreads with this act. be careful with the insurance decisions for this kind of thing might give it away, best to only insure BJ's. during this, of course, you will be giving her erroneous advice that has nothing to do with what you are signaling her to do, and make sure to warn her not to blow all her money away on one hand

scott